Family

4 Months Later

Well boys and girls Noah Rollins did it.  He officially knocked me up with twins.  I really couldn't believe it when we went for our first ultra sound and the tech announced that there were two heart beats.

I laughed and thought this was a joke.  That Noah had some how worked it out with the tech to play a joke on me. 

Nope, there are two Rollins babies growing inside me and all I can say is I hope they are both girls.  At least that would be a good joke for Noah because I know he is hoping for boys.

So here we are 4 months in and everyday I seem to get bigger.  I roll over and turn my alarm off and sit up and stretch out my back.

I feel Noah stir beside me and then feel his hand on my lower back trying to pull me back into cuddle with him.

"Not a chance.  We have the gender ultra sound today and I cannot wait until you find out you will be out numbered in this house," I say smiling.

"Nope they are boys.  I can feel it.  A pair of defense men or the starting 2 of the forward line."

"Keep dreaming there hun.  These are two little girls and you will have to deal with boyfriends and all that comes along with that," getting up and heading over to the bathroom.

I get into the bathroom and turn on the shower and step in.  Wanting to just have a quick shower and be able to get in some breakfast.  Apparently though my husband has a totally different idea and I hear the bathroom door open.

"I hope you are in here to use the toilet and not get into the shower with me," I say rinsing the shampoo out of my hair.

"No such luck wifey," he says and opens the shower door and steps in.

"What part of we have no time for this, did you not understand?" I ask him.

"There is always time to be inside you and I can't get you anymore pregnant then you already are baby," he says lifting me up and pressing my back against the wall.

He starts to kiss me slowly and I moan a little. His tongue entering my mouth and exploring.  His hands trailing down my body and his hips push into mine.  I can feel his cock searching for my entrance.

I reach down and guide his cock inside me and I immediately feel him start to trust. 

"Fuck you always feel so damn good Tiff," Noah moans into my ear.

I feel him pushing harder into me and I'm not going to lie, I love when he gets rough with me.  Lately he has been holding back and I know it's because he thinks he is going to hurt either myself of the babies, but today is like the old Noah is back.

"Just like that baby," I say looking into his eyes and licking my lips.

"You love it when I get rough with you."

"I do Sir," I say placing his hand on my throat.  Wanting him to take control.

I feel him put a little pressure on my throat as he speeds up.  I feel that all familiar tingle in my spine and I know that I am close.

"Fuck me harder Sir.  I am so close, please," I beg him.

"Love when you beg baby."

"Shit No I'm coming," I yell. Grabbing onto his arm to steady myself.

He thrust a couple more times and I feel him release inside me.  He lets go of my throat and places his forehead on mine.  His breathing starting to calm a little.

"I love you so much," he says kissing my lips.

"Love you too, but can I now finish up my shower?" I ask with a smile.