Lean on me

To say my phone call with the owners was ackward would be an understatement. Gerry and Tony love me, but they weren't too thrilled to hear about the mess that Noah and I were in.

In the end though they both said they would stand behind me and they would give the PR department the heads up about what was about to drop.

Noah showed me what he sent Anslee and I was happy, but wasn't too sure if poking the bear like that was a good idea.

I woke up the next morning to Noah in between my legs and giving me two orgasms before I had to stop him. I needed to time to shower before the flight and he didn't seem to be in any hurry to stop.

I got into the shower and started to wash up, when I felt this bigger than life presence behind me.

I immediately covered myself. "What are you doing in here?"

"I needed a shower too and decided to conserve water. Why are you covering yourself?"

"Because, you haven't seen me naked in the daylight," I say trying to get him out of the shower.

"Do I have to remind you about what we talked about last night. You are beautiful in the daylight or afternoon or night," giving me a soft kiss.

"Fine you win Noah, but it is going to take time for me to see what you see," I say.

"I am going to tell you every day until you believe it," pulling me into a hug.

We finish up in the shower and he wraps me in a towel. I walk over to my night table and immediately I see over 50 text messages from different people.

Lil: You need to open this link and see what the she-devil is saying about you.

www.tmz.com/noahrollinsnewflame

Gerry: Safe to say shit has hit the fan. Don't worry the PR team is on it.

Tony: Is Noah there? Can't get a hold of him.

Mom: Are you and Noah dating? Why didn't you tell me? I am so happy for you both.

Tina: I am so happy for you and my boy. Your mom and I are celebrating with champagne.

Well at least those two are happy for us, I think to myself.

I open the link and see the picture Justin took and the article. Anslee really did a number on me. Accusing me of breaking up her and Noah and sleeping my way into the GM position.

I throw my phone down on the bed and sit down with my face in my hands. Noah comes back in and sits beside me.

"I take it you saw the article?"

"Yep and our mothers are celebrating us being together," I say looking at him.

"Well that was a given," he says leaning over and kissing me.

"I have to go to my place and grab my stuff for the road trip. I can come back and pick you up and we can go to the airport together?" he offers.

"It's okay. It's out of the way for you to come back. I can just take my car or an Uber," I say smiling.

"I don't mind Tiff. Plus then I get to spend more time alone with you."

"As tempting as it sounds, I'll just meet you there," giving him a smile.

"You aren't having second thoughts about this are you?"

"Not at all. I just really don't want all those cameras in my face when I get there. You know they are just waiting for us to show up together."