Girl's Night

I walk into my house after five days on the road and all I want to do is slip into a hot bath and relax. There is something to say about being on the road with thirty men all fueled up with testosterones that makes your crave some girl time.

I pull out my phone and text Lil.

Me: I am home after five days of nothing, but hockey and men. Come over and talk to me about girly things, please.

Lil: Please hot men in a cramped space. It couldn't have been that bad?

Me: It was. I can't tell you how much I want to unhear some of the things they were talking about on the plane.

Lil: I can only imagine the stories.

Me: I don't know where they find these women, but I really hope when I raise kids, my daughter will be no where near professional athletes.

Lil: Better not procreate with Rollins then. Otherwise that is all she will be surrounded by.

Me: Yeah, but Noah seems like the protective type. I don't think any boy would be allowed near her.

Lil: Ah so you have thought about babies with Noah. That is too cute.

Me: Defiantly have and it's not just recently either.

Lil: I'll be over there in an hour and we can have a girl's night since lover boy interrupted the last one.

I put my phone down and get undressed and run the water for a nice hot bath. I slip into the tub and close my eyes and let the hot water sooth my muscles. All the stress of the last week melting away.

I lose all track of time and the water starts to turn cold. I get out and pull the plug. Wrapping a towel around me and heading into my room.

Looking down at my phone I see a text from Noah.

Noah ❤️: I miss you. can I please come over...you have me begging over here.

Me: Nope. It's girl's night and since you intruded on the last one you are staying put. Call up Matthews. You two seemed to be getting along well this road trip.

Noah ❤️: Not a chance. He'll drag me to a bar to play wingman or a strip club.

Me: Okay no more Matthew's for you.

Noah❤️: Yeah I figured that may be your answer.

Me: Just relax at home and unwind and tomorrow night, I promise I will come over.

Noah ❤️: You better. I sleep better with you here.

Me: Well don't you just know all the right things to say.

Noah ❤️: It's the truth babe.

I hear a knock on the door and head there. Looking through the peep hole I see Lil standing there with some wine.

Me: Got to go, Lil is here with wine. Love you xo

Noah ❤️: Love you more xo

"Texting with Lover Boy no doubt," she says smiling.

"How do yo know?"

"You get this goofy smile on your face whenever you text with Noah. Even before you two were bumping uglies I could always tell."

"You are terrible," grabbing the wine and heading into the kitchen.

"So you never told me. How good is Noah Rollins in between the sheets? You need to give me the deets."