The L Word

The words come tumbling out of my mouth when I see how broken Tiff is. 

"I got you baby. Let it all out. I fucking love you," I say.

Her eyes go wide and I can feel her her heart beat faster and then I see it in her eyes. The doubt, the insecurities, everything she hides on a daily basis.

"I know you meant that in the friendly sense No, but thank you. I needed to hear that today," she says resting her head on my chest.

I take a minute to process what she said. The friendly sense, wait she thinks it's her best friend Noah saying that and not the Noah who wants to love her for the rest of my life till we are old and grey.

I life her beautiful face in my hands until she is looking into my eyes. "I meant that I love you in the most unfriendliest way. I meant it as a man who sees your beauty and wants it all for himself. I meant it as a man who wants to be there to protect you for the rest of your life and I meant it as a man who wants to so desperately make love to the woman he loves."

She turns that shade of red I have seen so many times when someone has embarrassed her, but in a good way.

"Oh," she says looking at me.

"Oh? Is that all you have to say to me after that pretty romantic and heartfelt speech," I say smiling.

"I think you know that I love you No. It's been a pretty unfriendly love for a while now," she says giggling a little.

"I don't know anything Tiff. Tell me in your own words how I make you feel."

She looks at me and smiles.  "I love you Noah Rollins.  You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world when you give me that sexy smile of yours and you make me feel like the prettiest girl in the world when you call me beautiful.  I may not believe it all the time, but that is due to my own insecurities and nothing you have said to me."

"We are going to get through this rough patch with the media.  Once we are through it, you will see we will still be standing together and stronger than ever.  I love you so much and deep down I think I always have," leaning in and kissing those beautiful lips of hers.

The kiss turns heated very quickly and we are starting to remove each other's clothing very fast.  I lay Tiff back on her bed and start to strip her out of her underwear and bra.

I see the hesitation in her eyes as she goes to cover up with the blanket.

"You beautiful baby.  Let me admire this sexy body and worship it like you deserve," grabbing the blanket and dropping it to the floor.

She looks up and me and nods yes and that is all the signaling I need to kiss her neck and make sure not to miss that spot behind her ear that I know drives her wild.

She moans loudly and wraps her legs around me.  She moves underneath me and I know she wants some attention for that dripping wet pussy.

I unwrap her legs and move my hand to her core. My two fingers slipping inside her.

"Please Noah.  Don't tease me.  I need your cock."

I smirk and love this boldness she found.  I move my fingers inside her faster and she grips my shoulders.  Her body pushing against my fingers.

"That's it baby ride my fingers.  Come all over them."

"Oh fuck. Yes right there," she pushes my fingers deeper inside her.

My thumb rubbing her clit. My tongue circling her nipple as I find her g-spot and she comes undone all over my fingers.

I pull my fingers out as she comes down from her orgasm. 

"Fuck you look so hot when I get you off," pushing my pants and boxers off and climbing on top of her.

She wraps her legs around me again and I slip inside her slowly.  Wanting to be anything but fast.  I slowly rock my hips and feel her squeeze me. 

She closes her eyes and moans.  I lean down and kiss her softly, trying to pour all my love into the kiss. 

Her eyes open and I can see all the love she has for me reflected in those beautiful eyes.

I realize in that moment I haven't felt this way about any woman.  I thought I did with Anslee, but it wasn't the same feeling I get with Tiff.

I know she feels it too.  Her eyes tell me every thing.  I can see her starting to tear up a little bit.

"Every thing okay?  I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Not at all.  These are happy tears."

I kiss them away and start to speed up.  Her louder moans tell me that she is close and I push deeper inside her.

"Come with me Tiff.  Fuck I love you so much," I say and and release inside her.  I feel her walls squeeze me as she comes undone.

"Wow," I hear her whisper and I smile.

"Yeah that was very wow."

I lay down beside her after throwing on my boxers.  She gets up to go to the washroom and I throw a blanket over myself.

I watch her come out and walk over quickly, very naked I might add and my dick twitches a little wanting more of her.

"Easy there.  You need to save some energy for the game tomorrow."

"I'll have more than enough," leaning in and kissing her neck.

"There is no time for that.  Curfew is in twenty minutes," she says looking at me.

"Seriously I can't sleep here?"

"Nope, no special treatment.  Remember what we promised Tony and Gerry," she says.

"I do, but no one will know, but us."

"Matthews will know when you don't sleep in your room and I don't want anymore rumors to start."

"Fine you are no fun," getting up and pulling on my shirt and jeans.

"I am very fun and just proved that to you," she says giving me a smirk.

"I am coming back after morning skate," giving her a wink.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," she says wrapping a sheet around herself and coming over to the door to give me a kiss.

I grab the back of her head and give her a deep long, passionate kiss.  Her hands trail over my chest and I just want to be buried inside her again.

"Ugh please can I stay?" I beg her.

"Go back to your room Mr. Rollins.  I will see you after your morning skate," she say giving me a smile.

I open the door and give her one last smile before heading to the elevator.  I press the button for my floor and lean against the wall.

This is is it I am 100% in love with Tiff.  She is my person and I cannot wait to spend forever with her.