Future

I had to spend a week in the hospital and I was really hoping that they would let me out before Christmas.

Noah hadn't mentioned anything else about his proposal and though I knew he meant it, it kinds of sung a little. Maybe he was having second thoughts?

The day I got released, Noah was right there to pick me up and take me home. It was Christmas Eve, so I was super happy to be going home.

On the way home Noah told me that his parents were spending the night at my house with my parents. Something about needing to catch up.

I smiled and rested my head on the window as he drove us home.

Anslee had been arrested the night I went into the hospital. Thanks to Noah recording her confession and a statement from Justin. Noah still hadn't told me the whole story about what happened that night, but I wasn't going to push him.

I know that it was really tramatic for both of us, but we were going to get through this as a couple.

We pull into the drive way and Noah parks the truck. He gets out and runs around to open my door and help me out.

He helps me out and goes to lift me up.

"I can walk babe," I say giggling a little.

"I know, but I just want this to be extra special for you. I almost lost you," he says lifting me up bridal style.

He walks up the stairs to the front door and punches in the code. When we get in the lights are dim and all I see is rose petals all over the floor leading to the living room and upstairs.

Noah takes me to the living room first and laid out on the table is a nice dinner. I smile.

"You did all this?"

"I had help from your parents and mine."

I sit down at the table and Noah puts a blanket over my leg.

"I don't know what I would have done if I lost you Tiff."

"You didn't. I made it because I had you too come back too. There was no way after getting you to realize you loved me that I was going anywhere," I say with a big smile.

"You are my life line Tiff. My rock, biggest support, love of my life and my best friend."

I blush a little. "No it sounds like the beginning of a proposal," I say smiling.

"It is baby. I don't want to spend another minute without being able to call you mine forever. I want everything life has to offer with you by my side. So Tiffany Danielle Mercado, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Noah gets down on one knee and holds out the most beautiful ring I have every seen.

My eyes well up with tears and I mange to squeak out a yes. He slips the ring on my finger and pulls me in for a kiss.

Noah pulls back and looks into my eyes.  "I know I asked you in the hospital to marry me, but you deserved to have me ask right."

"You could have asked me any way and the answer would always be yes.  You and me were always make it to forever," I say placing my hand on his cheek.

"You deserve the best. After everything that happened."

I smile and take his hand. "Let's celebrate this right."

I lead him to the stairs and walk in front of him and I feel his hands holding my hips.

Noah slowly strips me down after we get into the bedroom.  He lays me down on our bed and slowly makes love to me.  In that moment I can feel all his love and I feel every thing he felt these last couple of weeks.