All I Want for Christmas

I have to say the team really went all out this year for the team party. Management rented out the nicest venue and I sure it cost a pretty penny, but then again Gerry and Tony spare no expense when it comes to showing us how appreciative they are.

As the new GM, Tiff was tasted to arrange most of it. Even though she has a lot of people at her disposal now, I know she personally work damn hard to make sure this party was the best.

She missed a lot of our road games in November to make sure that every little detail wasn't missed and man did it pay off. I watch her as she looks around the room making sure every thing is in its place and everyone is supposed to be doing what they are tasked to do.

Did I mention she looks smoking hot doing so. I don't know where she found that dress she is wearing, but when she walked out of the bedroom tonight it took everything in me not to take her back into said bedroom and rip that dress right off her.

I knew she was on edge about the whole Anslee thing, but we went to the police and files a report and they advised that they would speak to Anslee about stopping the messages, but to be honest I don't think she will.

When I talked to her about stopping and about how we had gone to the police, she just laughed as if she had done nothing wrong.  How did I not see this side of her?  Hell I am not even too sure why she wants me back?  She was fucking Redding, so there was something not right in our relationship to begin with. When I confronted her about all of that, she told me sleeping with Chris was a huge mistake and that we belonged together. I told her never in a million years would we ever be getting back together and again she just laughed and told me that we'll see about that.

I walk over to Tiff, who is engaged in conversation with a member of the wait staff, and wrap my arms around her waist. She jumps a little, but I can hear she remains composed while speaking to the waitress.

"Can we go home now so I can slowly peel this dress off you," I whisper in her ear.

She continues to ignore me and talk with the waitress. I can see the waitress smile a little and giggle and I can only imagine it's because Tiff's face has gone a nice shade of red.

"Or we can just slip away now and I can find out if you are wearing any underwear under this dress," I whisper and bite her ear lobe.

I hear her clear her throat and excuse herself from the conversation. She removes my arms from around her waist and grabs my hand to lead me away to the corner of the room.

"Are you drunk?" she asks looking at me.

"Not at all. Why do you ask?" looking at her all innocently.

"Because I was having a conversation with the wait staff and you decide to come at that particular moment and tell me all the things you want to do to me. I went so red and missed about half of what that poor girl was saying to me," she says trying to be mad, but I know her better.

"Good then I did my job," placing my hand on her hip.

"What am I going to do with you Noah Rollins," she sighs.

"I can think of at least 5 different things we could be doing in that coat room right now and all of them end up with you screaming my name," I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Your parents are right over there and the owners are right over there too and my face must be so red right now. They all know what we are talking about," she says covering her face.

"I don't really care what they think we are talking about. I love you and I want to express that love to you physically. Especially when you wear something like this," tracing the low neck line of her dress.