1. Broken Hearts

6th of October was the date which imprinted in Min Yoongi's mind forever. That day he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. Later on he also realized that was the day he met Jung Hoseok for the first time but back then that was the last thing that mattered.

The way Yoongi found out about this betrayal was the worst (if there exist good ways to get know your significant one is cheating on you). He simply walked on the couple that was making out in an empty classroom. The young people jumped in opposite directions from each other as they heard the door. Yoongi rolled his eyes thinking "those kids need to get a room" and when he was about to leave his sight fell on the girl.

He froze. That girl, which was standing in front of him with another guy's saliva all over her mouth, was his girlfriend. Or at least that is what Yoongi thought.

The guy behind her back looked a bit confused why his girlfriend and a random guy were staring at each other. It was definitely awkward situation. He knew they should have never made out in the classroom in the first place, but they desperately hoped they wouldn't get caught. Moreover, raging teenage hormones didn't help at all.

"I'm sorry for this whole situation, we will just leave." Hoseok grabbed the girl's wrist and headed towards the door, but some force stopped him. When he looked back, he saw that another guy was holding his girlfriend's second wrist, not letting her go.

"Explain yourself Kan Hee." The boy said lowly through clenched teeth. He looked terrifying. He managed to keep straight face but every his feature was screaming out that he was in a rage.

Suddenly, Hoseok recognized who was that guy. Infamous Min Yoongi, school's bad boy. He felt a bit stupid for not realizing it sooner. But whoever he was, that didn't give him the right to ask Hoseok's girlfriend do explanation about what he had witnessed.

"Look," Hoseok turned to Yoongi. "I understand, all of this is kinda of inconvenient but let's just forget and..."

"Why the hell were you kissing this guy?" He got interrupted with Yoongi's question. This time he didn't sound calm, he let out his anger and Hoseok could swear that saw fire sparkles in his eyes.

"I am sorry..." Kan Hee finally mumbled three words with eyes full of tears.

"Were you fucking cheating on me all this time?" Yoongi wasn't even trying to hold himself back anymore. He was shaking from wrath.

Hoseok let go of her wrist and stepped back. When Kan Hee noticed that she turned to him and stuttered,

"W-wait Hobi, I c-can explain..."

"What the hell can you explain?" Yoongi nearly shouted at her. He was at the edge of losing self-control and kicking or hitting something. Then he threw angry look at Hoseok. "Did you know or not that she was mine?"

The boy shook his head not able to say even a word. Was the girl he loved a cheater? Was she lying whenever she made an excuse that her mom needed her, in reality going to see Yoongi? Was at least something in their relationship truth or was she faking everything for months?

"I didn't want it to happen this way. I promise," Kan Hee finally started talking after painful minutes of silence. "I just fell in love with two people at the same time, and I couldn't make a choice although I tried, I really did.."

If you asked Yoongi what he felt when he heard those words, he would say nothing. He felt emptiness inside of him. "You aren't enough, you never will" was the only thought that occupied his mind when he found out his girlfriend loved someone else. For four fucking month he was taking care of her, loving her, trying to make her happy. And God knows for how long time her heart belonged to another man.

"Bullshit," Yoongi looked directly into her eyes. "You don't know what is love, Kan Hee. You think you love us both? No, you don't. You are just selfish, confused bitch who doesn't love anyone besides herself."

He took few steps towards the door. But before he left the room, Yoongi threw last few words at the girl who was already crying mess.

"I don't wanna see or talk to you anymore. Never dare to come close to me." He said with an icy tone of voice barely glancing over his shoulder and immediately left.

Total silence fell in the room after the loud slam of the door. Hoseok couldn't make himself to look at Kan Hee, neither did he want to be in a room with her but there was one question eating him alive.

"Why?" He whispered because was too devastated to yell at her. He needed to know what was the reason why he got stabbed in the back from someone he was slowly falling in love with. For some reason he was already so emotionally exhausted that not even a tear fell from his beautiful eyes. He was staring at one corner of the room to avoid her gaze. When Kan Hee took a step forwards, he immediately stepped back. "Just answer me."

"I really didn't want everything to turn out like this." Her voice was trembling. "But my feellings for you were real. I know no one will ever understand me, but I truly love both of you. It might be wrong but that is what my heart..."

"He was right." Hoseok stopped her this time looking directly at the girl. His once soft gaze has turned into lifeless. As if some part inside of him was fading away. "You are really one of the most selfish people I have ever met. I regret meeting you, but even more than that I regret trusting you."

And so he left the girl, which ruined his first relationship experience, all alone with her guilt. He knew that he needed time to recover. He wasn't sure would it take a week, a month or a term to come to his senses, but he was sure that eventually, he would be okay. That was exactly what everyone knew about Jung Hoseok, whatever happens in life, he never loses hope.

When he approached the bathroom to splash some water on his face he heard very quiet sobbing noises. He carefully peeked inside and saw familiar silver haired boy. He was looking at himself in the mirror while tears were streaming down his face. Hoseok immediately recognized pain in boy's eyes. Pain that he was feeling exactly at the same moment. And although every part of him told to go to the boy and comfort him, he didn't want to invade Yoongi's privacy. They were still strangers after all.

As the boy leaned against the wall outside the bathroom, he felt guilt. Unintentionally he became reason of someone's sufferings. The least he could do was to be there for Yoongi. Hoseok made promise to himself to do everything possible to ease boy's pain. He genuinely believed that together they would manage to heal wounds left in their hearts after Kan Hee.

✨✨✨

A/N: Sorry for starting with angst, but it will get better later on, I promise.

Thank you for reading. See you next chapter!