18. Hidden Desires

Namjin filler. Enjoy ~

 Enjoy ~

💜✨💜

"Jin, what will you order?" Hoseok asked his friend while they stood in a queue in the coffee shop.

"You know my preferences Hobi. I don't drink if it isn't sweet. I'll take mochaccino as usual." They were often guests of that cafe and frequently visited it after classes or swimming practice, mainly because it was close to their school.

Jin was scrolling his twitter feed when saw Min Yoongi's latest tweet (some song recommendations). It reminded him about something and he mischievously smiled to himself before asking Hoseok, "How is your boyfriend doing, by the way?"

"W-what? Are y-you talking to m-me?" The younger nervously stuttered, his eyes widening. That was very amusing sight to Jin.

"No shit Sherlock! I'm talking to the wall right behind you." He said sarcastically.

"But hyung, what are you saying? I don't have a boyfriend." Hoseok denied shyly but his reddening cheeks gave him out. Seokjin couldn't hold back a smirk.

"Are you sure Hobi? Last time I checked you and Yoongles were pretty much whipped for each other, or am I wrong?" Jin being drama queen he was, absolutely enjoyed teasing the younger. Moreover, he found it pretty obvious that Yoongi and Hoseok were into each other but acted like it wasn't the case.

"You are wrong Jin!" The older rolled his eyes. Sometimes Hobi could be annoyingly stubborn.

"You can lie to others and even yourself, but you can't fool me baby boy." He squeezed Hobi's chubby cheeks with one hand preventing the younger from protesting. Hoseok really wanted to assure his hyung that he wasn't right but it was finally their time to place an order. So they chose the drinks and payed for them.

"Your order will be ready in five minutes." The cashier informed them. Hoseok thanked her and they sat at a table in the corner which provided boys with the view of whole cafe.

As Hoseok was planning to resume their conversation about him and Yoongi, he caught a glimpse of familiar golden hair.

"Isn't that Namjoon?" He pointed at the boy in tight jeans and black winter jacket. Seokjin instantly looked at his direction. They could see only his back, but the older didn't complain at all as Namjoon's tight jeans perfectly showed off his manly thighs and round butt.

But then Jin noticed that Namjoon wasn't alone. The second guy was standing right in front of Joon and wasn't visible for Hoseok and Seokjin until he didn't burst out laughing at something (that probably Namjoon told him) and playfully slapped him across the chest. Two of them ordered some desserts and sat near the window to enjoy the food while chatting and laughing. It really looked like as if they were...

"On a date! They must be on a date." Hoseok concluded after observing two of them for few minutes.

"Bullshit. Why would he go on a date with some random guy?" Jin was getting irritated even by the thought of Namjoon dating that guy. He wasn't even that good-looking. Yes, he had tan and smooth skin, full lips, glistening eyes, not to mention his gorgeous dark brown hair that was neatly fixed. "Do you know him, Hobi?"