27. A Date To Die For

The next couple of days Yoongi was busy planning his and Hobi's first date. It was hard to come up with something extraordinary and special while he had high expectations. The older was beyond scared to fuck up and ruin the date so he was working hard on every detail. But two days later Hoseok got too impatient as it was taking Yoongi years to decide where to go so he suggested the silver haired boy just to visit one of his restaurants. The younger didn't really want to pressure Yoongi but he was afraid that the boy might change his mind if they don't go at least somewhere.

That was how two of them ended up in a fancy restaurant. Yoongi awed at the interior as he had never been at such expensive place before. Everything was somehow simple yet very elegant and sophisticated. The walls were covered with sparkling black color while all the ornaments were golden. The tables were neatly decorated with seasonal flowers in original vessels and Yoongi saw numerous forks and spoons near each plate. He indeed was confused what to do with four different forks, three knives and two spoons but decided not to pay attention to it just yet.

Hoseok, on the other hand, acted like a fish in water. He greeted the manager and some waiters. As they sat at their table, he happily started up conversation.

"I'm so happy that Min Young found a table for us. It's always fully reserved at holidays but I'll tell you a secret, the manager has a soft spot for me, she always does anything I ask her." He giggled recalling how he first met Park Min Young and how she treated him like her own little brother since then.

While Hoseok was happily telling him the story, Yoongi couldn't calm down his nerves. He didn't know why, but part of him felt like he didn't belong there among all those rich snobs (except of Hobi of course) dressed up in clothes more expensive than his future college tuition. The way these people acted, talked, faked their laugh, all of it was irritating for Yoongi but he wouldn't let that ruin his date with Hoseok. He decided to focus only on the gorgeous boy in front of him and ignore the whole world, which turned out to be the easiest thing to do as Yoongi could watch the younger whole day and never get bored of it.

"Hellou!"Hoseok shook his hand in front of the older who seemed to be in trance. "Hyung, you have been staring at me, are you alright?"

"Yes, Hoba. You can't really blame me for getting lost in your beauty." He said smoothly finally paying attention to the menu in front of him. Hoseok tried to hide his smile at sudden complement but drastically failed. Yoongi was satisfied with how easily he could make the younger flustered, he couldn't help but wonder what a mess he would become once Yoongi whispered dirty things to him and showered boy with sloppy kisses at his sharp jawline, milky neck and down up to his defined abs and v-line. Suddenly, the older's pants tightened and he scolded himself for dirty thoughts. "If you don't want to get a boner during a date stop it right now, dumbass!!"

Yoongi tried to distract himself with menu and it worked because once his eyes landed on the prices next to meals his breath hitched. He could live a whole damn week with the money he had to spend on one drink. Nope, his credit card wouldn't survive that date.

"You know that everything is free for us right?" Hoseok butted in when he noticed how the older froze as soon as he opened the menu. Yoongi's gaze immediately returned to the boy.

"Really?" He asked happily with a huge smile on his face.

"Of course, it would be like giving money to myself so... Yeah we don't have to pay."

Yoongi breathed sigh of relief. Yes, it was logical that Hoseok didn't have to pay at his own restaurant and he didn't know why that thought hadn't crossed his mind before.

"Alright, then I trust your taste. I'll have the same as you." He put aside the menu and waited until the waiter took their order. Hoseok asked him to serve them two steaks with pasta and his favorite mocktails.