33. Prolonged Business Trip

"I fucking hate you Min Yoongi!" was the first thing Yoongi heard when he opened his eyes. He lazily sat up and looked at his angry boyfriend with hooded eyes.

"What is it baby, why are you-"

"Don't baby me!" Hoseok exclaimed offended. "Because of you I can't feel my lower abdomen..." He pouted and Yoongi even thought the boy was on the edge of crying.

"Aw, come here my sunshine." He brought Hoseok in a hug and caressed his bare back. "I'm sure you'll get better soon. I'll go bring you painkillers okay?"

"No!" Maybe because both boys were still in their boxers or because Min Yoongi was so sexy in the mornings or for some other reason, Hoseok got horny. In no time he was straddling his boyfriend like he had never felt the pain in the first place. "Don't go, I need you here."

To say Yoongi got confused with sudden change of the mood would be a big underestimation. "Baby, what are you doing?" It was an useless question as it was crystal clear what Hoseok was doing. The horny boy started moving his hips so their clothed crotches were grinding against each other. Waves of pleasure went through Yoongi's body.

"Hobi, you said it already hurts, don't you wanna be able to walk at all?" Even though Yoongi badly wanted to feel himself inside the younger again, he had to think about Hoseok's well being in the first place.

"I'm willing to take the risk, daddy."

Yoongi's face scrunched in disgust. "Ew, don't call me that, I hate that kink."

"Hm, really? I thought it was everyone's kink." Hoseok was now slightly panting but he still continued grinding. "Lay on your back. You'll be watching me fuck myself on your dick." He commanded and added with evil grin "And don't dare to touch me or I won't let you come."

Yoongi gulped but nevertheless excitedly obeyed his boyfriend. "Your duality seriously scares me Hobi." He said when already was on his back and watched Hoseok taking off his underwear.

"Wait, what?" The younger didn't really understand what his boyfriend meant.

"Majority of time you are such a sweetheart, shy fluffy ball but once we're in bed, you're completely different person." He explained.

Hoseok smirked at Yoongi's observation. "Why? Don't you like my dominant side?"

"I fucking love it." He replied instantly and tried to kiss his boyfriend but was forcefully pressed back on the bed by Hoseok whose face was hovering over Yoongi's.

"Today I'm in charge... kitten." Yoongi blushed at the nickname. Hoseok liked being in control, having the older under him. Now was Yoongi's turn to become mess while Hoseok would watch him.

Warning: smut

Once the brunette boy got rid of their boxers, he prepped himself with the lube from the previous day and made Yoongi look at him as he was sinfully moaning while sliding in and out his own fingers. Hoseok himself didn't know what had gotten into him, where did this sudden boldness came from. He just couldn't take out of his head the memories of previous night. He loved the feeling of Yoongi inside himself so much that he craved for more.

As expected, when Hoseok finished stretching himself out, his boyfriend who wasn't permitted to touch himself was rock hard. The younger gladly stroked his wet cock and even licked it several times before rolling up condom on it up to its base.

"Keep hands up your head, got it?" He told Yoongi who was already all red from urge to be touched. The older just nodded hoping Hoseok would hurry up and he did.