2. Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi had his own ways to deal with problems. Ignore and bury yourself in music.

After spending not more than 10 minutes in school bathroom, he told himself,

"Get a grip on yourself Min Yoongi. You aren't a 14 year old girl to cry in a bathroom because someone broke your heart."

He wiped his dried-up tears, took a deep breath and closely looked at himself in the mirror one more time. For a second Yoongi wondered whether he ever meets at least one person who will truly love and accept him with all of his flaws. After few moments of intense gaze, he walked away thinking that probably not.

Yoongi didn't need to spend time deciding where to go. He had his safe place, so he headed directly there. Their band had studio in Namjoon's soundproof garage. After school usually all four band members (and Jimin who barely left Taehyung's side) gathered there. That studio was their safe place where alongside creating music, they could talk about anything with each other.

 That studio was their safe place where alongside creating music, they could talk about anything with each other

(This is how I imagine their studio to look like)

When Yoongi arrived at the studio, it was still too early for others. So he sat at the piano and started playing. Like always he got too carried away and didn't notice how few hours passed. The older only realized that when saw surprised friends in a doorway.

"Oh, Yoongi, you're already here?" Namjoon asked him and approached his friend. "I wondered why you were absent today. Decided to ditch school and come here instead?" The boy leaned to the piano with crossed arms. If there was something that Namjoon disapproved it was skipping school. He loved music and it meant a lot to him too, but education was always number one priority.

"You have no idea." Yoongi smirked leaving the younger without decent answer.

"Hyung, has something happened?" Jimin asked worriedly after noticing that the older's eyes were still a bit red because he had cried in the morning.

Yoongi didn't want to keep secrets from his friends, moreover, they would figure out on their own that something was off when Kan Hee wouldn't stuck around anymore. So he just decided to tell them everything. The boy started from how he caught his ex-girlfriend with another guy and found out she was dating two people simultaneously (to what Jimin and Jungkook gasped indignantly) and finished with saying that ended things with her without hesitation (however, he didn't mention the part when he went to bathroom and silently cried).

When Yoongi looked at his friends, he chuckled seeing how different were their reactions. Jungkook's face was red from anger, his eyebrows were furrowed and lips compressed in a thin line. Taehyung was just disgusted. Jimin was covering his lips with small palm in disbelief that someone could do such an immoral thing. While Namjoon was awkwardly standing trying to figure out what he could do to help his friend.

"Gosh, relax guys." Yoongi told them with a small smile. "It sucks but I will definitely get over it. It isn't the end of the fucking world."

"Yes, but it's still terrible." Jimin pouted his pink lips. "No one deserved to get through such betrayal. I hope you don't.. " The blonde boy stopped for a minute not sure whether finish or not his question. But when he felt his boyfriend huge palm over his own giving him encouraging squeeze, he asked. "You don't blame yourself in this, do you?"