29. Just Educational Purposes

Warning: the chapter contains some unholy things, be aware my sinners 🌚

The new couple spent the whole holidays together. The fact that they lived in one house helped them a lot. One could say nothing had changed for two boys who genuinely loved and cared for one another even before becoming boyfriends. They still ate meals made by Yoongi, watched plenty different movies (Hoseok insisted on binging the greatest trilogy of all times: High School Musical) and just chilled at huge mansion. However, what they didn't do anymore was cuddle each other to sleep. Whenever they were in a bed together, sexual tension became so thick that it could be cut by knife. When Hoseok snuggled against Yoongi's neck like in the past, the older found it hard to control himself especially that the brunette's hot breath was tickling his neck.

On the other hand, Hoseok couldn't wait to take next step in their relationship. It was true that they officially became couple only few weeks ago, but honestly it felt like they were together much longer. So they easily could skip that stage where new couples needed time to get know each other, overcome awkwardness and become comfortable with one another.

Hoseok was willing to wait for Yoongi to become bold enough for sex. He guessed that the older was nervous since he had been only with girls before. For Hoseok it was something excited to wait for. He didn't have any sexual experience at all and he was happy that he would lose his innocence with someone who he deeply loved. Meantime, he fully enjoyed their frequent make out sessions.

The boys just couldn't take their hands and lips off each other. As every male teenager they were horny nearly all the time. But it was hard to blame them. Now when Hoseok was all his, Yoongi couldn't get enough of the boy. He tried to be close to the younger, often took him on dates, always held his hand when they were on public as to show that homophobic society that he didn't give a fuck about their opinion. Why would he, when for the first time in years he could say that he was truly happy.

Yoongi loved the feeling of Hoseok's lips against his so he never missed the chance to kiss the younger. Yeah sounds innocent but what started with a simple kiss often ended up in a hot make out session. The same thing happened two days ago.

The boys returned from a mall date and were hungry. But before they managed to reach the kitchen, Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled the older in a kiss. It wasn't something unusual anymore. The silver haired boy replied to the kiss and carefully bit Hobi's lower lip asking for entrance. Few seconds later Yoongi slid his tongue in other's hot cavern exploring it with much passion. Hoseok fluttered his eyes in pleasure.

The older from two boys pushed them on the nearest couch and moment later Hoseok was on top of him straddling Yoongi and sinfully moaning. When they broke the kiss the younger placed sloppy kisses on his boyfriend's jawline and went down to his neck. The thought of Hoseok's lips against his skin drove Yoongi crazy. He slid his hands down the brunette's back and gave a good squeeze to his ass and received a whimper from the boy.

The younger still didn't detach himself from Yoongi's neck kissing and licking it until he heard a high pitched moan. He froze for a moment. He had never heard such voices coming out of his boyfriend's mouth, fuck he didn't even know Yoongi could produce such sounds. Hoseok smirked before sucking on that spot, slightly biting it to leave a big purple mark. Once he was done he licked one more time already reddened hickey and looked up at his boyfriend. The older's eyes were filled with lust and when Hoseok leaned closer to reconnect their lips, he felt something poking his ass. It didn't take him much time to realize what was it. Obviously Yoongi got hard and his length made a visible tent on his pants. Hoseok moved his hips for a friction not sure what he was doing but it felt so damn good especially that his own member had already started hardening as well. But that pleasure didn't last long as Yoongi lightly pushed the younger off him and ran to his bedroom.