38. Valentine's Day

Valentine's day arrived faster than anyone expected. Just two days after the principal's homophobic speech, the school was decorated with pink and red hearts nearly at every corner. However, the atmosphere wasn't joyful at all. Who would be happy to watch heteros celebrate Valentine's day when they are not allowed to be themselves? Yoongi was annoyed that he couldn't even kiss his boyfriend when straight couples were making out in front of everyone and teachers didn't say anything. How fucked up was that?!

Nevertheless situation in the school, Yoongi was planning his and Hoseok's first Valentine's day since Monday. He was preparing his bedroom for a romantic evening and didn't let Hoseok step in it not to ruin the surprise. At the same time he was avoiding intimate moments with his boyfriend because of the promise Hoseok made to him. Honestly, Yoongi was excited to bottom for the first time but scared at the same time. However, he knew that he couldn't run away from Hobi all the time that's why he decided to do it on 14th February. Yep, he would lose his virginity on Valentine's day.

After school was finally over Hoseok and Yoongi decided to just walk around the city and see all the projects made for this special day. It was beautiful sunny afternoon and you could really feel the love in air. Couples of all ages were outside to enjoy their moment. Yoongi didn't tell his boyfriend but he was leading them to the Namsan Tower to add their lock, a symbol of their love, to the fence. He had bought a golden lock with their initials beforehand. In short, his plan was first to add a lock representing their love to the tower, then buy Hoseok his favorite street food which he barely ate not to gain weight and lastly take him to his sappily decorated bedroom and ask the younger to make love to him. That was it, nothing could go wrong, right?

"I've never said thank you." Hoseok said on their way to the tower. Their hands were interlocked because thank god they didn't have to pretend outside the school.

"What are you talking about Hoba?"

"About the song that you wrote to me and I was too blind to even realize that."

Yoongi smiled at now fading memories of singing Dandelions to Hoseok. Back then his heart got broken when the younger didn't acknowledge his true feelings but now it just brought smile to his face.

"The way my mind was completely occupied by you when I was working on that song scared me. I wanted you to be mine so badly that part of me thought that maybe my love wasn't healthy, maybe I was obsessed with you. But then when you started seeing Mina, I was ready to let you go if you would be happy, even with someone else."

"Well you got what you wanted Min Yoongi." Hoseok wrapped his hands around the older's neck and gave him an eskimo kiss. "I'm yours, only yours."

For a moment Yoongi's mind went blank. Oh god how much he wished they were at home.

"Yes, you're mine." He licked his lips being dangerously close to Hoseok's godly face. If he didn't change the subject he would end up with a boner in a street. So he detached his eyes from the boy and continued walking. "It feels like all that situation with song was such a long time ago and not just few month earlier." The boy found it funny how nothing mattered for him that happened before he and Hobi started dating. "It's okay, love. At your place I might not have understood it as well."

"No, don't say that it's fine. You wrote to me the most beautiful song I've ever heard and I didn't even get it. I feel so dumb." He pouted looking right at Yoongi's blank face. If only he knew the effect he had on the older. Yoongi felt like his internal world exploded with rainbows and cupids flying all around. He was so in love with that boy in front on him. Hoseok was glowing under the sun, as usual. The sun and Jung Hoseok, the combination that could easily kill Yoongi, not that he complained but still.