55. A Promise

The burning rays of the summer sun replaced cool spring breeze just few weeks later after the reunion of 'Bulletproof'. The exams were finally over and the most stressful week of the year was left behind. The students were busy planning the following months of freedom.

While some enjoyed their freedom, others were losing it for good. Yoongi's father's trial was over and he got the sentence of imprisonment. Next 16 years Mr. Min would spend in the jail, where he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else. Not even a little part of Yoongi was upset with the news. He believed his father deserved such severe punishment.

Hoseok also had great end of the season. His swim team won the championship between high schools and the athletes got many invitations from colleges and universities. However, Hoseok wasn't sure that he wanted to pursue swimming in the future as well. It was something he had to decide just yet.

The only thing Hoseok was absolutely sure about, was that he had to give Yoongi that birthday gift that he was carrying around ever since the older's birthday. He was just waiting for some special moment, but it never arrived. So he came to conclusion that he had to create an unforgettable memory for two of them on his own.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked his boyfriend while climbing up some stairs. He couldn't see a thing because of the blindfold that Hoseok had put on him. "And should I be worried that you own a blindfold? Are you into such kinky stuff?"

"Is sex the only thing you have on your mind?"

"Says the one who keeps blindfold in his car."

Hoseok ignored quite fair remark. Okay, maybe he bought couple of blindfolds to try some new stuff like tying up Yoongi's hands with one and blinding him with another to fuck the boy into oblivion. But now he would never admit it.

"We came." Hoseok announced a minute later and Yoongi gladly took off the blindfold to see where they were.

The first thing the shorter male saw was a giant telescope. They were in a huge room with coffered ceiling. It was an observatory. A little bit further from the telescope, was prepared a small picnic set consisting of black cover on the floor and a basket filled with dishes to the brim.

"God, how many rom-coms did you watch to come up with this date?" Yoongi asked his grinning boyfriend.

"Much more than you can imagine." Hoseok pulled the older closer to the telescope. "Don't you wanna see the stars?"

"Wait, did you rent this whole place just for us?" Yoongi couldn't help but notice that there was no one around them.

"Yep." Hoseok back-hugged the older putting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. "Just you, me and the stars. Isn't it romantic?"

Yoongi's ears reddened at cheesy words. He loved this side of Hobi way too much. But he had to change subject before he turned into tomato from the stupid blush.

"I'm not gonna have sex with you here." He pointed at the blanket.

"What? I don't even-"

"I've seen 'Friends' too. And I remember how Ross brought Rachel on a date in museum but they ended up banging there. It all started with 'just watching stars' as well."

Hoseok's contagious laugh filled the air a second later after Yoongi made up his theory.

"Oh baby, you're so naturally funny. You don't even have to do anything to make me die from laughter." Hoseok pinched the older's cheek cooing at how adorable he was.

"Hey, I'm not funny! I'm serious!"

"Don't worry we aren't gonna end up banging." Hoseok assured his boyfriend. "I mean unless you want to...."