52. To the Moon and Back

Jiwoo insisted on Mrs. Min staying for lunch and then for dinner as well. In other words, the four of them (plus Holly) spent the whole day together. Yoongi was very glad that his mom and Jung siblings got to know each other.

By nighttime Mrs. Min left despite Jiwoo and Hoseok begging her to spend a night there. Yoongi's mother said that she had important meeting with the lawyer next morning. The case of Mr. Min wasn't finished yet, but it would end soon. Both Yoongi and Mrs. Min waited for that moment in anticipation.

After Yoongi's mom left their mansion, the boyfriends headed to clean the kitchen. No matter how much Yoongi tried, he couldn't understand why didn't Jung's have maids that would work at their mansion permanently, not only when Jiwoo or Hoseok would call them.

"I think we're done." The brunette said after glancing at now shining kitchen.

"Yeah. Fucking finally." Yoongi rushed out of there until Hoseok didn't find out more chores for them to do.

The boys decided to find Jiwoo and play video games since they hadn't done that for while now, but it turned out, the young CEO was soundlessly sleeping in the living room at one of the couches. She looked much younger when she slept. It seemed like Holly was tired after long day too, because the dog was curled up next to the female. Yoongi looked at two of them in awe. Jiwoo must have been seeing a really good dream since she was smiling. Hoseok placed a duvet over his sister and motioned Yoongi to follow him.

"Should we leave her down there?" The silver haired asked with concerned voice once they were upstairs.

"It's okay. We both have spent countless nights on that couch. It's much more comfortable than it looks."

"Oh."

Yoongi watched Hoseok approach his own bedroom. They slept in different rooms much often these days. But that night, Yoongi wanted to change it.

"Hobi..." He called out the boy who was about to enter his bedroom. "Stay with me tonight."

Even if Hoseok was surprised to hear it, he didn't show that. "Sure." He simply replied and they both went to Yoongi's room. For some reason the two of them felt awkwardness lingering in the air. They just sat on the edge of the bed and stayed silent for some time.

"My mom suggested me to move back home if I want to. Since he won't bother us anymore." Yoongi said with raspy voice looking down on his fingers.

"What?" Hoseok abruptly stood up and cut down the distance between him and Yoongi in a second. "What did you tell her?"

He kneeled in front of Yoongi looking up at his boyfriend, waiting for his answer. He took the boy's both hands in his own and slightly squeezed them encouraging him to tell the truth.

"I said that it would be stupid of me to leave my future husband alone in that huge ass mansion." He chuckled upon seeing how Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief. The boy relaxed until...

"Wait, you called me what?" He nearly shouted and looked at his boyfriend with widely opened eyes from surprise and shock. "I-I'm your future h-husband? You really told that to your mom?"

Yoongi nodded like it wasn't a big deal.

"Does that mean that you have accepted my... I mean what I told you on my birthdays, while we were on a ferris wheel?"

"I'm not sure that I know what you mean." Yoongi decided to tease his boyfriend just a little bit, cuz why not?

"How could you forget Yoongi? I said that I would marry you one day no matter what!" Hoseok exclaimed and stood tall in front of the older boy who now looked at him with a warm smile.