24. Please, Stay

Hoseok leaned to the door of his bedroom as soon as he entered the room. Another long day of lying to himself and others has passed. It had been two weeks since he and Mina started hanging out more and every time he returned home he felt terrible. He had been trying to catch feelings to the sweet girl who was every guy's dream but that turned out to be impossible. Even after second and third kiss that didn't change. And honestly, he didn't know how to tell such kind person that he had no feelings towards her.

The brunette boy sighed as he glanced at the phone to check time. It wasn't too late, 10pm. But what caught his attention was the date, 23rd December. The winter break had started several days ago meaning Christmas was closer and closer. Hoseok had completely forgot about his annual Christmas eve party that he traditionally held in the mansion every year. It was nothing extraordinary, just bunch of high schoolers coming over to get wasted with cheap beer and dance under loud music. One would call it typical school party.

The reason why Hoseok started throwing parties at Christmas eve when everyone else was spending time with their families was that he felt extremely lonely at his huge ass mansion because Jiwoo usually had important business trips at the end of December and she wasn't even in Korea, let alone at home. So when he was 15 he invited the whole school over at his place and to his surprise many students came. Since then everyone knew that at 24th December there would be a huge party at Hoseok's and some even were looking forward to it.

The boy ran out of his room and headed to his best friend's. For last two weeks there formed some awkwardness between them and Hoseok wholeheartedly hated that. He wanted to spend all his free time only with Yoongi but because he was trying to develop relationship with Mina that was impossible. He entered the room after knocking not waiting for respond. Yoongi was laying on the bed in tight white t-shirt showing off his muscular arms and chest and loose shorts. He had some book in his hand that he had apparently been reading before the interruption. One sight of his best friend was enough to send warm feeling in Hoseok's chest. He widely smiled and hopped on the bed next to Yoongi.

"What ya reading?" He curiously peeked on the page the older had opened and noticed that one paragraph was marked out. He quickly snatched the book out of other's hand and read it in his head.

"He came. He left. Nothing else had changed. I had not changed. The world hadn't changed. Yet nothing would be the same. All that remains is dreammaking and strange remembrance."

Before he could see anything else, Yoongi started tickling him and the older grabbed the book when it fell down after Hoseok broke into laughter and tears from the other boy's hands all over his stomach.

"Stop.... ahahaha.. Hyung stop it"

"That for taking what isn't yours." Yoongi told him after finally giving the poor boy break from tickling. Hoseok was regaining his breath for a while before he was able to speak up.

"Hey, I was just curious and you immediately attacked me, how is that fair!" He whined like a baby. Oh if only he knew how much Yoongi loved seeing him this way. Cutie.

"Life is unfair kid, get used to it." He put the book on the nightstand beside the bed but when noticed Hoseok's pout couldn't help but melt at the sight and lay out everything the boy wanted to know. "Okay fine. I was reading Call Me By Your Name, have you heard of it?" To be more precise, he was re-reading the book but the younger didn't need to know that.

"Oooh, I watched a movie!" He happily exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too. But I prefer the book."

"Well, I can't compare cuz I haven't read the book. But the movie was really brilliant. I loved how actors portrayed their characters. Not to mention that Timothee Chalamet was a real hottie there."