5. Morning of Surprises

Yoongi was waiting at the bus stop. It was finally the end of the week. He loved Fridays because he didn't have many classes and after school he was private tutoring at playing piano.

He started giving private lessons two years ago. When his own home became place where he went just to sleep, he lost touch with his mom as well. Of course they saw each other in the mornings but that wasn't the same. They didn't talk about different things anymore. Yoongi felt like he was living with a strangers.

Eventually, he stopped asking his mom for money. Instead, he found a way to earn some on his own. Teaching others how to play piano was a dream job for him at that age. That way he could make money and do what he loved the most.

"Today I'm giving lessons to Kim Jennie at 4 and Choi Soobin at 7. And then I'll go to the studio and continue working on new song." Yoongi was lunged in his thoughts when shiny yellow car stopped in front of him. He carefully peeked in and saw Hoseok. The boy called him to come closer. Yoongi obeyed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as soon as the younger slid down the window.

"Picking you up of course." Hoseok answered with a joy on his face. He seemed excited.

"No. Just drive away. My bus will be here soon." Yoongi ordered him to leave but the younger shook his head in disagreement.

"I'm not going anywhere without you. I'll be standing here until you sit into the car." He said stubbornly.

"Then just stay there. You'll be getting fine for parking at bus stop, not me."

Yoongi walked away from the car and tried to ignore it but Hoseok was really not driving away. That was bothering the older more than he wanted to. In few moments he saw that his bus was coming. Hoseok had to move immediately.

"What are you doing? Just go!" He cried to the brunette.

"I told you I'll leave only if you come with me-" The bus was close, too close. So Yoongi quickly jumped into the car and Hoseok instantly drove away.

"You're crazy, do you know this?" Yoongi's heart was bouncing fast in his chest. "You could have caused an accident!"

"I wasn't planning anything like that-"

"Well, no one plans to get crashed but that doesn't prevent number of accidents, does it?."

Yoongi sighed at how stupid were the yonger's actions. He could have got hurt but it looked like the boy didn't even understand that.

"Idiot." Yoongi glared at Hoseok. The younger felt his stare and got intimidated.

"I'm sorry hyung." he said guiltily. "I didn't want to make you mad. Will you forgive me, please?"

He pouted his lips so cutely that the corners of Yoongi's mouth unintentionally went up. But when the older caught himself weakly smiling he immediately stopped before the younger noticed it and returned angry expression on his face.

"I'll think about it." He said as bitterly as possible. "Should I know how did you find out I would be there?"

"It's not a big problem for me to find any information I'd like." Hoseok said cheerfully since the older wasn't mad anymore. "I wanted to talk to you about our project. I think we should start working on it this weekend. Agreed?"

After pairing up they really didn't discuss what to do about the project. Yoongi was too busy with his band while Hoseok was practicing more than usual since he would have tournaments from the following week.

"I think there is no need to hurry. We still have about a month to finishing it." Yoongi told the brunette hoping to delay starting the work. Chemistry was his least favorite subject, he didn't even know what its book looked like. "Once we start, you'll regret choosing me as your partner."