Chapter 12

"I THINK this night has been the best time of my life, Gabe," Bianca said as she was leaning against the doorframe, watching Gabriel put on his coat as her boyfriend turned to look at her. He smirked, pulling Bianca into his arms before kissing her mouth again.

Bianca smiled, not counting anymore of the kisses that they have shared that night. She knew that they were moving too fast but Bianca could care less. She knew that Gabriel Kovacs was the man that she's been searching for all her life.

Not that Bianca had been doing any search before she met him anyway.

"And I think I would love to have this every night for the rest of my life," Gabriel whispered as she was smiling at him, his handsome face was illuminated by the dim light from her living room.

His cousin had texted Gabriel that he will be waiting for him at their hotel room and Aaron, his cousin as Gabriel explained it to Bianca, was anxious to have him back at the suite. She smiled as she was caressing his cheeks as Gabriel was leaning into her touch, leaning their foreheads together as he sighed.

Her boyfriend closed his eyes, sighing before his blue orbs were looking at her face again, Gabriel smiled before he perked her lips as he stepped back, putting some gap between them as his hands were touching her waist.

Bianca had never been shown on how to be loved by someone but with her experience with Gabriel, she knew that she was loved and wanted for all her flaws and plain looks. Gabriel smiled at her.

"I really wish that I could stay for the night since you're burning up, love. But alas, my cousin wants me to have a proper courtship with you. And who am I to resist his command?" Gabriel said as Bianca chuckled softly. Then, she nodded.

Gabriel smiled as he walked down the stairs when he was turning his back on Bianca. He waved his hand. "I see you tomorrow, love," he said as Bianca was waving her hand at him.

"And I will be here. Waiting for you," she replied as Gabriel turned, smiling at her brightly with his perfectly lined, white teeth. Then, he was walking away from the house, disappearing from the residential area as Bianca watched his silhouette disappear from her sight. She sighed before stepping back and closing the door, locking it to make sure that no one can come inside her house.

You never knew what the youngsters were up to these days.

"And I hope you will stay with me here, Gabe. Forever and always," she whispered, closing her eyes as Bianca was making a silent prayer, wanting Gabriel to hers in this lifetime. But she knew that she was just a summer fling to him, even when Gabriel asked her to be his girlfriend.

She knew that someone from Romania with that kind of look that deserved to be on the runway would never stay with her for the rest of her life. Bianca knew but she still hoped that Gabriel will propose to her and make her his wife.

And I knew what kind of bullshit is that. It's called a dream that will never come true, she thought as Bianca was moving toward the living room, pulling her blanket closer to her body as her body was still burning up, even after she drank a lot of fluids as Gabriel suggested to her.

"Maybe I just need some sleep," she mumbled to herself as Bianca was laying down on the sofas as the television was still chattering against the silence.

She closed her eyes, wanting to escape this burning sensation that she felt in her chest as she fell down the rabbit hole, feeling something stirred inside her as Bianca was lost in a dream that will end up hurting her in reality.

*****

Gabriel was whistling happily as he was unlocking the suite where he stayed with his cousin. He can hear the chatters that were coming from the television as his super hearing allowed him.