Chapter 23

GABRIEL was huffing as he knew Bianca would continue to strike him if Gabriel was unaware of his surroundings. He looked around before concentrating his remaining energy to assimilate with her; maybe it would help calm her down.

If not for a bit but it would give Gabriel a fighting chance against her.

Bianca floated in the air as she was looking for him. "Come out, come out, wherever you are, husband," she called out as Gabriel was holding his breath before his mate whispered to his left ear. Her hot breaths tingled against his neck. "Found you,"

Gabriel jumped away when the fire was burning his previous position as the tree burned as he was tackling Bianca down. When he was touching her body, Gabriel's hands were inflicted with flame but he didn't care as long as he could save his mate. He was staring into the pure obsidian eyes as their hot breaths mingled together. Her honeysuckled scent was filling his nostrils.

"I love you, you know that right?" Gabriel asked her before Bianca bared her teeth at him. He nodded. "Good to know," he said before Gabriel did an insane move that he knew would save the trees and Bianca altogether.

Gabriel kissed Bianca.

He kissed her as if their lives depended on it. Bianca resisted at first, pushing him away before Gabriel felt that she was succumbing to his kisses. I know I'm a good kisser, he mused as he was pulling Bianca by her waist, molding her lithe body against his.

She moaned, snaking her arms around Gabriel's neck as he pulled her closer, feeling her hard nipples graze on his hard chest behind the revealing nightgown. Gabriel knew why she was burning and it was due time for Bianca to get some. Now, Gabriel can give her everything.

He was pushing her onto the ground as the fire was burning around them, trees falling and the heat was making Gabriel warm. The pine forest was ablaze before the fire simmered down and he knew why. Bianca was calming down because Gabriel was kissing her right now.

She wanted sex and she will get one as Gabriel will make sure of that.

"Hmm," she moaned again as he was trailing hot kisses to her jaws and throat. She was responsive back in the room and she was responsive right now as well. Bianca always welcomed Gabriel's touches from when he first met her on the aisle of the supermarket in Sicily, Italy.

"Gabriel," she moaned before Gabriel shredded her clothes as she gasped at his harshness.

He smirked. "You burned most of the pine trees, I think it's only fair that you dance around them naked," he whispered huskily, smiling at her. Bianca smirked before she tore his clothes as well.

She arched her eyebrow. "I can say the same to you as well, my love," she panted, pushing him down onto the ground. Gabriel landed with a thud before they were laughing. It was like the good old days.

This is what I live for when I found out that Bianca Belmonte is my mate, Gabriel thought, smiling at her as he was tucking her strands of hair as Bianca was smoothing her palms on his hard chest. And Gabriel knew she knew it too. Then, Bianca was straddling his thighs, straightening her back, arching her eyebrow.

"Well, get on with it then. I'm waiting, husband," she said before she kissed him squarely on the mouth. Gabriel moaned as he was roaming her naked body. He was pushing Bianca onto the ground where he was on top of her again.

He was smirking at her as his mate was smiling at him. Gabriel leaned closer, kissing her jaws and neck before he went to kiss her breasts. Bianca arched her back as if she was offering them to him.

"Oh, yes, my love. Gabriel, argh!" she moaned, arching her back as Gabriel was gripping her waistline. Then, he kissed her flat stomach before he was going down on her.