Chapter 20

BIANCA gasped as she was looking around, seeing everywhere. Where was I? How could I get here? She thought as the memory burned in her mind as she was holding her temples. Someone was rubbing her back.

"Easy now. You're burning up, my love," Gabriel's voice was near her left ear as Bianca was looking at him. He was calm and smiling, rubbing my back smoothly and she was instantly calm, her body instantly cooled. Gabriel smiled sweetly as she was leaning against her husband.

"There we go," he whispered before he poured water from the pitcher into a glass and she took it hastily as Bianca was thirsty as fuck right now. She didn't know what was happening to her body but the memory, the fire, and the burning of the village were still in her head.

Bianca sighed as she handed the empty glass to her husband as Gabriel put it aside. "Gabriel, I have a dream. I don't know what happened but everything burns. Everyone was scared and I don't know—" she said, sobbing silently before Gabriel was hugging her. He shushed, soothing her as he was rubbing her back up and down as if Bianca was a frightened baby and she was holding him.

She cried and cried whilst trying to control something that dwelled inside her. Bianca didn't know if it was real but she can feel that something burned inside her right now but it was not Gabriel. Never him, her husband. He was calm, cool to her touch and he welcomed her into his arms, no question asked.

And Bianca welcomed him into her heart.

Gabriel kissed her hair. "Shh, it's alright, my love. We will be gone soon. They cannot hurt you anymore," he said as he was kissing Bianca's temples as his wife hugged him tighter.

I don't care where we're going as long as Gabe's with me, I know I will be alright, she thought as Bianca closed her eyes, sleeping against his hard chest as Gabriel lulled her to sleep again.

*****

Gabriel was closing the suitcase that he will be bringing along for their escapade. He told Aaron that Bianca was getting worst and if they don't get out soon from the facility on the man-made island, she will be detained here, forever. Gabriel sighed, nodding curtly before someone was knocking on his door.

He opened the door and saw his cousin, who was breathing heavily before Gabriel opened the door wider and the anxious Aaron walked into his room. Gabriel closed the door, locked it as he turned to look at his cousin.

Gabriel never saw Aaron this anxious, like ever.

He arched his eyebrow at his cousin as Aaron as taking a deep breath. "What's wrong? Was it Bianca? Is she alright?" Gabriel asked him. Aaron straightened up before he was looking at his cousin.

"We got a problem," he said, moving to the main computer in Gabriel's room, typing something as Gabriel looked at him, hoping that he will elaborate more. He waited when Aaron showed the live feed of the CCTV on the long hallway that led to their labs.

The woman on the screen was wearing a wicked-looking black bodysuit that was strapped with deadly weapons they could imagine. Gabriel clenched his jaws as Aaron continued.

"That the Huntress of the Order is here. We have to go. Now!" his cousin said as he tsked and went to overrun the system's security by running down the virus code that he had practiced for their escape plan was in motion now.

Gabriel glanced over his shoulder as he looked at his cousin. "Get your suitcase! Time to break out of this useless prison," he said, letting the bomb sequence run until the time was off for it to explode.

Gabriel grabbed his suitcase before he went to the room that Bianca was being held in. He did give her some hemlock so she will be out for how long, Gabriel didn't even know.