Why even be the hero?

It's the people that you trust and the people that will save you who are most likely will betray you. We'll... In my world, they do.

The one night, I decided to work late it backfires on me for literally no reason.
I was minding my own business when suddenly heard screaming as I was locking the up to seven eleven.
Yes, I work there it's not the job I wasn't into, cause you have to deal retarded people most days.
Tell me why the noise kept getting closer or I was walking near it? We'll I wasn't trying to be noisy it just happens to be my house right next to the alleyway.

Great! What could go wrong?

I determined to put my headsets on and ignore whoever screaming.
My dumbass stops right in front of the alleyway and my house. The smartest idea would be just gone in my house, right? And ignore everything.

Why am I watching this? When I know they're going to die. Am I trying to be a hero right now?

I'm watching two males beg for their lives as one of the men raised his gun shooting them with no hesitation, no sympathy, and no mercy.
Their bodies dropped to the ground and it was about time to leave this nonsense.
I was about to walk to my house silently when I stepped on a twig it snapped making all of them turn towards me.
A heavy sigh of stress released from the edge of my lips as I glance at the night stars than them where I could almost see their faces.
" Ah...! Don't mind me just having a- nevermind what's the point of talking to people"
I shrugged my shoulders walking casually into my house.

Noticing their eyes were following me as I forgot to close my blinds from this morning. I walked over still seeing them staring at my every movement.
Trust me it got annoying real quick and uncomfortable. I had to write out ' leave my house' that didn't even phase them.
I can't believe what I just did, that could get me killed but fuck it! They won't leave!
Rolled up the window seeing all of their faces realizing those are the toughest and violent mafia groups in Korea.
Apart from me wanting to run away but... The other half wants them to leave.
Then again nothing should surprise me cause I have been through this all before.
" Don't ya'll have something better to do than watching me like a bunch of creeps"
I said, rolling my eyes at them for some reason that manage to piss off one person.

" Grab him"
I got out of my thought process realizing what he just said and how did they get in my house.
I felt something or someone hit me as I blacked out, I woke up feeling pain in my neck and I was in a room with nothing but pinch black dark until someone opened the door.
The only thing I could hear was the footsteps stepping down every second.
A little light comes on as I glimpse up at the person who was kidnapped just cause I made him mad.
" Well, it's unfortunate that you have to die here"
He said while smirking at me gripping onto my jaw tightly pulling me closer towards him.
He spat in my face he's lucky I couldn't punch him. He lets go of my jaw pulling away taking his gun.

A/N: Tell me why you think about this story and if I should continue it.