Missing him

He hurt me... but I loved him

I ran until I couldn't breathe properly. I promised I won't look back... As soon as I heard explosion and fire trucks were turning in right towards Jungkook's place.
My heart dropped, without a second thought my legs were moving and running after the fire trucks.
My eyes filled up with tears seeing the building in shambles, my legs felt weak, and every inch of my body felt sick.
" Kookie!
Shouting on top of my lungs before feeling lightheaded passing out; I realize how much I hate myself , I drove the only person who cared about me... away.

A few days later have passed, these vivid voices and lights. I woke up in a hospital as the lady was checking my vitals.
" Oh? Your wake- bloodshot up out of my clipped bed as recommended that I should be resting. " You gotta check on my friends that we're in an explosion building collapsing?! Are they ok?! I shouted as the lady was confused about what I was saying 'six's friends including my boyfriend".

" Six? Sir, there was only one person that die"
Just one person? But I thought- I know it's six, not one??
" Who was it that die?
As she was about to say the name, someone turn the channel to the TV and it clicked on the news I saw Jackson's face.
A part of me was released that he was finally gone but the other half was worried about where Jungkook and the others were.

I was released from the hospital. arriving at home as I lay back down on my bed sighing to myself. Thinking about all the good times I had with them and hoping that they were safe somewhere.

Hoping that one day we'll meet each other again in the future.

A/N: I hope you enjoy the short chapter and happy late birthday Jimin.