Establish Target

Kookie save me... please hurry
Joonie wait for me... Daddy's coming for you
If anyone dares to fucking touch you.

Jk pov
I was sitting in the living room when Jin hyung walked up to me. looking eagerly pissed off that I'm not doing anything but that's not the case at all. " why in the hell are you just sitting? Should we be looking for Namjoon?!
Hyung shouted it, I can understand where he was coming from and why he was frustrated but that wasn't going to help anything.
" Boss! Someone just sent you something...? " Let me see- Seeing Namjoon all chained up,
slamming my hands against the table while standing up, and walking away from everyone.
Hoseok hyung gave me the ap location Exactly was Joon.

" Let's roll out!
Shouting at everyone as we all got into the car. Rolling up at their crib, we got out of the car, and their door was opened.
Blood was splattered everywhere and still no Joon I got even more pissed off. *Ding~ I check my text message and I see Joonie but... there was another person next to him and that was Jackson...

' You better hurry up and come get him he looks delicious to eat~
He replied back in the message. I swear if he lays finger on Joon let's just say won't be good for him.
Jk pov

Jungkook went independently after Jackson put on the way there Jackson was sending him more stuff that provoked him, even more, the urge to kill him.
Meanwhile, Joonie screamed for help, struggling to get out of the chains, slowly bruising his wrist and causing more pain.
All of a sudden, Joon stop screaming, once he heard footsteps coming toward the room. He got silent and pretend that he was asleep he knew it was Jackson.
Slowly starts tearing up remembering what Jackson did to him in the past and know what he's going to do to him right now.
He heard a knock and Mark's voice,
" Joon? I'm gonna help you get you out of those chains"
He wants inside the room quietly not making a word, a peep, a sound. Helping me get out of the chains. Just by his face, I could tell that he wasn't supposed to be doing this.

The door burst wide open and we were both looking at Jackson...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as the other chapters that will be coming up very shortly.