Are you sure this?

Do you know sometimes I like you feel like someone's pointing the finger at you, when you haven't done nothing?

After they left I hella bored, I couldn't do anything right about now I've would have been at my job getting a payment instead of being kidnapped and trapped like a mouse.
I heavily sighs getting out of the bed walking up to the doorway when I heard *crashing sound* coming from downstairs.
Swiftly opening the door, dashing downstairs seeing one of Jungkook's men accidentally push something over.
He looked at points at me,
" I know you did not just break the rarest diamond"
He said all disappointed like I did when... 'HE DID IT AND NOT ME!'
" This is why you're going to have to wear lingerie to seduce him. I would do it myself but he seems to like you more than he does with me plus I am his is hyung and that would be terribly disgusting"
He said all casually, nonchalant and I wasn't ok with this it wasn't even my doing. why do I have to dress up in lingerie?

" Look! Jungkook has a thing for you so if you don't dress up in lingerie, I will hurt you- he was cut off when I said
" Even if you do hurt me, he will hurt me anyways, so why does it matter?
He shoo his hand at me, giving me the lingerie then turning me around.
" Go get dressed, he'll be here soon"
He said I see goes back to the kitchen I deeply sigh going upstairs to change.
Once I was done changing I sat by the window looking down at everyone having freedom... amongst themselves well I be trapped.
Everyone looks at me like I wanted this but I don't not at all. All I wanted was to be happy... but it seems like most of us can get that happiness that we wanted it.

My glare stared at the sky wondering what would it be like if I wasn't kidnapped or if I wasn't betrayed.
I heard the door slam open from inside through the window looking at Jungkook. I could tell he was already pissed off and that he was going to tear my ass apart but it didn't bother me.
But he didn't he pick me up carrying me to the bed cuddling me?
" So you're not going to do anything to me...?
I asked him raising my eyebrow at him as he chuckles pulling me closer towards him.

" Of course, not I know you didn't break it I know it's Jin"
He said, caressing my thicc thighs as I was trying not to moan or make a whimpering noise.
He leans in kisses my forehead,
" You should get some rest, after all, tomorrow you won't have much rest to do"
As he smirks at me. Oh no! Let's just hope he didn't mean sexual-wise.

I know, I know, I know I am so sorry I keep doing this where I either leave or I don't leave. I just don't finish it or either I do finish it but it's quite of a lazy process I do if I should stop doing...