King Cobra

Heads up this chapter will be really short just cause I don't have that much to think about it.
______________________________
You know how the saying goes once is always a snake stays a snake...
but you have to make sure it's that small piece of shit snake knows that you're the King cobra around here.

Before Jungkook pov
One of Jungkook's fake men decided to sneak out while he wasn't looking.
He heads up to this big building that's downtown from Jungkook's place it's not too far but it's far enough.
He goes into the elevator going to floor fifteen as he walks to the big two giant doors with the other two guards in front of him.
They let him inside as the boss turns around on his office chair.
" So tell me what's my son doing this time?~
He smirked wasn't pleased that he was doing the same usual stuff until the man said Namjoon's name and he was very pleased to hear that to hear what his son has been doing behind his back.

He wanted a taste of this boy so badly he couldn't resist himself I'm going to the place.
But he already knew that his son wouldn't let him because of the bad relationship they had. Indecisively he comes up with a plan smirking through the whole thing.

Jungkook pov
Jungkook was is cuddling with Namjoon when suddenly he gets a phone call from an unknown person he picks it up.
" Are you Jeon Jungkook?
A deep voice thorn in it wasn't the person's real voice and they were using a voice changer.

" Yeah, I'm Jeon Jungkook, what the hell do you want?
I said in a snotty attitude, releasing Joon's waist getting out of the bed leaving the room.
" You better watch your tone or else your mother might get it! He has a thing for his mother like he's just trying to get money to help her with her illness.
" Now handover, the egyptian egg that cost a fortune over and we won't kill your mother, meet us at this place immediately before it's too late the time is ticking... Jeon Jungkook"
The unknown man hangs up the phone as he was in a rage and wondering how the hell did they get a hold of his mother?
He told everyone and they all rolled out leaving Namjoon alone.

Let me know what your thoughts are, did he? was he all alone in the house? Yes, I know this one is probably shorter than the one you just read before.