Where did he go?

This person cannot reach the phone moment, please leave a voicemail...

56 phone calls..
He throws his phone onto the ground making a *loud thump* wondering where the hell is? As two of the Got7 gang members came into the room Mark and Youngjae.
" Why the fuck isn't Joon answering my calls?!-
I yelled but before I could finish I was interrupted by Youngjae.
" Maybe... If you didn't betray him and used him I bet he would be answering right now"
" Youngjae shut the fuck up!
As he always has that stupid look on his face, he's lucky I haven't killed yet, or else if he wasn't a part of this gang and kill them in an instant.

" Calm down babe"
Mark said seductively by walking towards me sitting on my lap, grasping my hands onto his hips.
I stopped what I was doing as Mark broke my thoughts of Namjoon.
"  Do you ever stop thinking about Namjoon for once geez I'm over here trying to give you a lap dance in your fucking thing around him"
He yelled getting off of my lap leaving the room, seeing Youngjae who haven't left yet.

"You know what's sad is that Mark and Jinyoung is still with you but you keep cheating on them with Namjoon, who doesn't want you"
Youngjae said with a smirk as I stood up form my seat walking over to him, giving him a good punch to the face then started yelling at him.

The rest of the gang members came in pulling me off of him as I left my place to go to Namjoon's house.
Seeing someone familiar that I wished I didn't date that's Jooheon from the MonsterX gang.
" Looking for Namjoon? it's too bad he's not here"
" What do you mean?
I asked as his sexy hips sway back n forwards walking towards me, my inner thoughts are just telling me to fuck or kill him.
"I'm saying he's not here and I don't think he's ever going to come back either, he even left his phone no wonder, and why you have 56th voice calls"
He said as his pumped pink lips brushed up against my cheek while leaving.

I have to find Namjoon after I get laid...

A/N: sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed it💜💜