Thrive

Does it feel like the day flipped or something?
Yesterday, it was alright but today... Feels odd than usual.

I woke up from slumber feeling cold-blooded hands against my waist, my ass, and I didn't think about it too much cause Jungkook's hands are always cold.
He must be very horny cause he keeps touching me in rough ways. His cold hands lingered around my thicc thighs, feeling his warm lips on the back of my nape.
I heard him unbuckling his pants, feeling his giant bulge rubbing between my ass as I bit my lower lip.
" J-jungkook stop it I don't wanna do it with you, you already did it the day before-
As I turned around seeing a man instead of Jungkook. I tried moving away from him but his grip yanked me back causing him to groan more.
" Please stop! I don't wanna it!!-
Everything around me stopped I was pleading for him to stop. The trauma came running back again, I couldn't breathe properly, and crying uncontrollably.

As I'm screaming at him, falling out of the bed, he pulls out his gun pointing at me then the window shooting it.
I flinched dropping to the floor trembling with fear than before, hugging myself, covering my ears with my palms.
The man yells at me nonstop to make me 'shut up' once he stops shouting at me. He gripped my hair tightly, making me look at him, gripping my jawline roughly saying this.
" Listen up, Namjoon, your cutie pie and I bet you're great in bed~ But I need you to spread your legs and look like a slut. If you don't there will be consequences for you"
He said with a smirk, couldn't spread them I was too scared what would he do to me.

" W-why should I do t-that? I... D-don't know w-who you are?
I asked, I kept stuttering my words as he starts laughing then stops placing at me, raising his hand roughly slapping me.
" TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES?!!
I just sat there not listening to him which made him more pissed off than before. He tares up my clothes as I try to scoot away from him, he yanks me back.

He gets onto his knees taking a picture of me naked and him putting his dick nearly going in my ass.

" Done"

He says, I just stared at him with hate as he sends that to Jungkook and his glimpses would send a shiver up my spine.
A smirk appears on his face leaning closer to me like he was about to kiss me when he gets a call. He picks up answering to...
" DO NOT LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON HIM OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY FATHER?!!!!
Jungkook shouted out through the phone as Mr. Jeon turns the phone around he would see me naked and in tears. Mr. Jeon puts the phone somewhere we're Jungkook could see me.

His father teases his son kisses my thicc thighs sloppy then puts his dick inside of me as I screamed out from my lungs begging him to stop." Please stop! I'm sorry!-
We heard Jungkook hang up the phone as Mr. Jeon stopped.
" Your very tight~ maybe I could adjust that for you?- " Please stop..."
He didn't listen to me, he thrusts his hips in me roughly before he could do anything further Jungkook burst through the door seeing me pleading with him to stop.

Jungkook beats the shit out of him viciously, stabbing him, punching his rib cage aggressively making his father have a hard time breathing, and tried splitting his throat but couldn't cause his boys were trying to take him off. Jin hyung tried putting the blanket on me but flinched.
" it's ok Joonie, it's just me Jinnie"
He said, wrapping my body with a blanket, picking me up, took me downstairs to the living laying me down on the couch.
I crawled up into the ball crying, Jinnie went to the kitchen to make something when he came back with a cup that smelled like hot choco.
I tried to sit up but my ass was hurting so much I couldn't drink it.

They brought Jungkook downstairs, he was covered in blood he looks at me as his hyungs tried to stop him.
" Jungkook, you should go wash up.."
Jin hyung said as he glared at him, he walks towards me sat down, lifts me making me sit on his lap holding me in his arms.
He whispers in my ear, rubbing my back, and rocking me.
" He won't touch you anymore, no one will, and I'll protect you forever. I'll keep you safe no matter what... baby get some rest ok?
He said in a sweet tone, making me very sleepy as I rest my head on a shoulder falling asleep.

Tell me what you think about this chapter? This one was a little bit longer than the others I think...? How many words? 846