He's Mine

Just cause I didn't kill him doesn't mean everyone can just grab him like he's their sex toy.

He's mine and only mine...

After I fled the area I went to locate Taehyung in the basement as he will be my punch bag today this is only a lesson for him.
Seeing Taehyung having a conversation with Joon and Yoongi without hesitation stumbled over there.
Grabbing him by the nape of his neck dragged him to the basement.
" Why are you dragging me? Jungkook"
He yelled at me as my glare lurked at him while throwing the gloves at him.

" Cause I wanna practice with you"
Putting on my gloves as I stare at him with no sympathy. I don't know what I was feeling but I just kept punching him I had so much anger built up into me.
" Stay away from him!!
I yelled back at him as Taehyung's lips were all busted open. Luckily, my hyungs came to stop they had to drag me away from him.
" Jungkook, calm down"
Jin hyung sweet voice made me come back to reality as I took my gloves going upstairs.

I had noticed something Jimin wasn't there normally he is helping out Taehyung unless he's with...
" Fucking bastard son of a bitch!
At this point, I blacked out everyone just kept pissing me off. I ran over to the room hearing my baby scream in pain, angrier build-up inside they have reached my limit.
I slammed that fucking door open seeing Jimin clenching onto his dick and he gave him a hickey that's even worse than I did to Taehyung.
Seeing him blackout from Jimin, my mind just went blank and I put on all my rage on him.

Once Jimin started yelling the other hyung came to rescue him from me.
" Jungkook, what's gotten into you today?
Jin hyung asked all worried, I didn't answer that question of his. I went over to wants mine untieing him carrying him in bridal style out is the room as I noticed everyone was staring at me.
Carrying him to my room away from those two, I placed him onto my bed tucking in while placing a kiss on his head as he sleep peacefully.
" Sweet dreams babyboy"
I mumble while taking off my shirt and shoes to get on the other side of the bed.

It's the middle of the night and I kept hearing the noise near me as turned around seeing him freezing I wrapped my arm around his tiny waist lightly pulling him closer towards me as he gasped.
" Baby, it's okay, I won't hurt you I'm gonna make you warm again"
I said using my sweet angelic voice to calm him down so he wouldn't panic and with that, he was able to fall asleep again.

A/N: I know it's not a whole lot but I still hope you enjoyed it. How many words? 496 and other cheaper from before 540