Our enemy

Never let your enemy take you down you got to play fire with fire can't let it burn out, right?

We've been having trouble with other gangs for a while...

" What do we do?
Jimin asked panicking a bit as I slapped both of his cheeks making sure he's not going back how he used to because I don't have time for that.
I turned back around to Joon,
"Call us if you need anything" I giving him answer about to leave when Joon said something.
" I don't have my phone" 
He said I went up to Jimin's pocket getting his phone turning back around towards him.

Handling his phone,
" Use his phone, call me also there's no password on his phone so you should be good"
I said leaving with Jimin, we headed downstairs getting our equipment and figuring out where's was placed before our rivals steals our precious item.
" Yoongi's figure where's the location at and he was already on it"
Hoseok and Taehyung we're busy putting everything in the car.
Yoongi yelled out "I've got it, it's at... Yongma land?? That last part faded out.

I turned around staring at him dead ass in the eyes showing him that I'm serious and Yoongi glares at me back.
" Why in the hell are they at an abandoned theme park?!
I yelled roughly smashing my fist onto the coffee table as the glass broke into pieces of shreds everywhere on the ground.
" Clean that up Jin"
Getting up from my seat as my hyung sarcastically rolled his eyes walking towards the table.
" Let's roll out and Jin hyung make sure he doesn't leave"
My finger point upstairs hinting at him but he already got the message.

"Roll. Out."

Everybody got into the car driving to Yongma theme park. Once we arrived, no one was there but we were still on our defense until black cars showed up surrounding us.
" We're surrounded"
One of the men said as I give him nasty glare, clenching my fist onto his collar shirt.
" Don't you think I already know that you fucking twat?!
Pushing him away as I look over see Jackson getting of the car with his sluts. I also get out of the car as well as my crew and we pull up.

" I think you have something of mine"
He said sucking on his lollipop while sharing a kiss with his boyfriend.
Giving one of my men the hand signal to bring this jackass his stupid fucking pieces of shit jewels.
" Thanks, chomp-
He was cut off by my phone as I answered it.
" Yes, Joon- HE WHAT?!! We are leaving now-
Yelling at everyone as they get back in the car, I was stopped by Jackson.
As he looked at me crazy but he didn't say anything I hit his hand off of my shoulder running back to the car.

" If your asses is not in the fucking car good luck getting your ass home?!
Driving off insanely I skipped so many red lights I was so pissed at Joon.
A few minutes later, I arrived at home I slammed the car door as Jin opens the front door, I push them out of the way going upstairs.
" JOON?!!!
Once I open the door, I saw him by the window looking like he was about to jump but then my eyes scroll down a bit to his body seeing.

' Lingerie...?

Sorry, I haven't been posting I've just been very unmotivated, lazy but I will get back on posting more and also the surgery as well.
How many words 600