Pranking on Kook

come on it's just a prank~

Jungkook was out and half of the crew went with him. Meanwhile, Taehyung and I were alone with Joonie.
Well Joonie hasn't woke up yet,
Me and Taehyung were in the living room watching tv as I turned it off right when Tae was laughing. A heavy sigh escapes from the edge of my lips.
" Why did you turn off the t.v?
Taehyung said, staring dead ass annoyed in my eyes as he removing the remote from me.
Turning the t.v back on as I was about to take the remote again from him he hid it from me.
I tell Taehyung my plan to prank Jungkook, he looks at me like 'I know this motherfucker will get in trouble' Face expression.
" Tae? You can join me!
I said loudly, giving him the puppy eyes I already knew this dumbass was going to give him from the start as he agreed.
My plan is that we will take turns with Namjoon but the first up is Taehyung's turn.

Taehyung pov
I went into Jungkook's room seeing Joon sleeping I gets in bed with him kissing his neck, wrapping my arms around him and strokes his dick. Joon started to waking up by my hand stroking him as moans my name. I speed up the strokes and I get something out of it too.
His ass was rubbing up against my dick as it twitched, I pulled him closer towards myself just as my dick was getting hard.
" Ahh~ T-Taehyung-
He moaned. I stopped myself, leaving the room and going into Jin's room.
End of Taehyung pov

It was my turn, I go inside the room seeing Joon take off his clothes. I pinned him to the bed having his arms above his head as he stares at me. " J-jiminie...?
He says in a soft cute tone, I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him towards myself.
" I want to fuck you"
I said as Joonie was still confused about what I meant as I leaned closer kissing him roughly everywhere. I started taking off my pants before I put my dick inside of him, he said.
" Ahh~ J-jiminie, d-don't you like H-Hobi and Yoonie? As we both hear the door slam open I see Jungkook at the door very pissed off like he could break me in half.

" PARK JIMIN?!!!

I know it's been a while since I've actually posted anything even though it's still April.