Oh sh!t

I keep having flash back of me...

Since daddy's crew mates mange to do the mission without getting caught. Daddy took us out to eat after we were done eating, we walkined back home until...
Someone bumped into daddy, when I looked up I saw Wonho smirking at me suddenly I started to feel a flashback and my head was throbbing. " Back off Wonho! He's mine"
Kookie said sounding very pissed off gripping onto his collar shirt. Wonho pushes him aside was about touch me when Kookie yanked him away from me.
" Don't worry I wasn't going to touch I mean it's not like I haven't touched him before... oh wait I have~ He said intentionally to make Kookie jealous. Then he comes walking to me whispering to me in my ear ' I hope you remember our little session from a week ago and I can't wait to finish it in front of your boyfriend~
I couldn't move tears came flowing, he wiped them as I would flinch but before he left, he whispered one more thing to me about Jackson and that did it for me.

" It was nice catching up with you, Joon"
He said taking his leave as I pass out.

I woke up in the bed with a massive headache, seeing Kookie paste back-and-forth looking worried for me.
It was the first time he was worried for me as I smiles at him. He glimpse at me, rushing to me, " Are you alright? Do you need anything?
He asked all worried and 'it looks like he didn't slept at all, aww'
" I'm fine- Before I could say anything else Jimin burst the door running out of breath usual yelling out something. They both looked at me as I was still confused what was going on. " Joonie baby, I need you to stay here ok?
Daddy said about to go with Jimin but I wouldn't let go of him.

" Daddy don't go..."
Pouts sadly as he releases my arms away from his leg, he kisses on my head picking me up carrying me on his back.
" You can't take him Jungkook it's dangerous- Jimin was cut off by Kookie.
" Namjoon is in danger, I leave him here they're gonna come after him"
Daddy said to Chim as they walk downstairs we all see MX in front of our face as I didn't have a good feeling about this...

I whispered to daddy,
" Are they going to take me?
Slowly tearing up and holds daddy tightly.
" No one is going to take you, I'll make sure that"
Daddy said holding me tightly as well.

A/N: I know it's been a while since I have posted one month right but still I'm still on my break so...