Sweet Revenge

You're such a fool, Jackson Wang...

" Whoa! Where are you going? You can't enter, tell me who you are.
One of the security guards said interrogating me already well that won't stop me from getting to Joon.
I tried pushing him out of my way and more guards came to surround me holding their guns in their hands and pointing straight at me.

' I guess I was outnumbered, yeah right?!

I chuckled, having a slide smirk on my face " why the hell are you smirking?!
they shouted, running towards me before they could shoot I'd ducked every bullet they have thrown at me.
" it seems like you guys have run out of bullets already? what a shame..."
I replied making them more pets than before I can tell it was already going to be a physical fight.

'I feel sorry for them because they're about to fill a whole lot of pain"

When dunking punches left and right you always got hit with a one-two punch than when they're not looking take out your dagger and slit their throats.
" Weak"
Walking past the dead bodies, heading up to the 12th floor. why does it feel like on every floor I have gone up to each bodyguard has been getting weaker? It's like he wants me to defeat all his men. No, wait! There's got to be a catch to it there's no way Jackson Wang would hire all these weak-ass men.
I went into the elevator as I arrived at floor 12 and saw the big buff body security guard, at the end of the hallway Jackson holding him hostage Joon.
Seeing all those bruises on him, something trigged me, and everything just went red. As I was killing everyone that gets in my way but not any type of killing it was more violent and horrendous.

"I don't think I've ever killed anyone like this before I guess Joon did something to me"

Witnessing Jackson was a little frightened by me, he pulls back and takes Joon with him into his office.
I follow them as I was ambushed by got7. " your alone and you left your gang back at Monsta X's crib"
He said laughing it up until my crew busted through the office, he stopped.

" You didn't think I would come alone"
Having a smirk on my face as he glimpsed at his members.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~./ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Special: Namjoon's Birthday

It's my birthday!

I woke up from slumbers, sat up, and looked around realizing I was in the living room. " How did I get the living room? I get up from the couch about to go up the stairs when Hobi stops me.
" What are you doing? He looks confused why was I about to go upstairs. Tired to sly pasted him as he grabbed my sweater carrying me to the couch.
" Stay! You can't go upstairs there's a meeting going on in the bedroom"
I pout and showed him the puppy eyes,
" But it's my birthday" " This one's going to have to wait because it seems like your birthday is really not that important more than a meeting right? Hobi walked off.

Tears started to flow as I said cried loudly making the whole house hear me. Before I even knew it Jungkook already came downstairs.
" Joonie, what's wrong?
Comfort me, putting me on his lap, and kissing me. He takes me off his lap,
" Come on! I have to show you something" " Something important?
He nodded as we both head upstairs and opened the door. Everyone jumped out,
" SURPRISE!!!
" Happy Birthday Namjoon!
My eyes lit up and smiled so brightly hugging everyone.

' This was the best birthday ever!

A/N: Happy late Birthday Namjoon! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm exhausted...😞

😞