If he doesn't stop

Does Jimin not understand I'm right here?
Is he trying to make me jealous or maybe he doesn't realize that he's making me jealous? how Do I explain to him that I'm in love with him...?

How did I have to keep suffering seeing him do this to me? I wonder if... Hoseok- Yoongi- feels the same way about me.

Yoongi pov
How did I even fall in love with Jimin and Hoseok? Every time they do something stupid they make me laugh, smile, and make my day. I honestly have no idea, I won't express my feelings to either of them if long as I don't show any of my emotions I should be a-ok.

Hoseok pov
I swear if I see him smack his ass one more time. Jimin's ass won't be able to feel or walk for more than a couple of months.
I was walking back to my room when I saw Jimin and Joon in the kitchen. I saw him smack his ass was the fourth thousand time today.
Mumbled underneath my breath,
" Thats it!
marching my way over there yanking Jimin's hand away from Joon and pinning him to the wall. " What the hell Hoseok?!-
Before he had a chance to finish his sentences I cut him off. " keep playing with my feelings"
Pushing him away from me, walking away as he pulls me back.

" Why... Are you jealous?

A/N: Talk here because I have to tell you that I'm not doing " hustling love" but I have three other stories that are better than that one.