Joon doesn't remember?~

What should we do?
How should we tell Jungkook about his koya cub that's he doesn't remember us?

When we walked to the house Jungkook turned around as well the other members.
" Jimin and Tae where we're you guys- he said as he stopped talking seeing Joon in Taehyung's arms.
" He found us when we were walking back here he was in the alleyway, he has a bunch of bruises on his stomach, and just by the tair ripped clothes, I'm guessing he was raped. He has a wound on the back of his head, Jungkook someone did this to him"
Jimin replied, Jin immediately calls his personal friend who's a doctor and is close with everyone in the house.

When the doctor arrived at the house, Jungkook was instantly put in a different room to calm down from being pissed off at Ken for touching Joon in a non-sexual way.
" Namjoon has amnesia he can't remember anything you guys can make new memories or you can guys can make his old memories so he can remember what happened. Joon does have a broken rib I already did surgery on him so just make sure he doesn't take a shower. You guys will have to clean him because the stitching cannot have any water into it or less it will get infected"
Ken said while packing up his stuff, looking at Jin and Yoongi.
" Thank you so much Ken for coming over"
Jin said bowing toward him as he said ' no problem' while taking his leave.

They let Jungkook out of the room as he rushed downstairs toward Namjoon.
" What did say? Did he touch him inappropriately??
I said, looking angry they explained to me what did he exactly say and after that I calm down because he didn't touch him.
Joon woke up a few hours later, he was so confused about who is this handsome fella hugging him.
" Do I know you?
he said looking innocently and confused until we saw Jiminie. He laughed nonstop at that his cuteness but then explain to him that that was his boyfriend Jungkook.
" B-boyfriend? what's a boyfriend?
He looks at Jungkook and Jimin, he turned to his right seeing Jiminie busting out laughing on the floor.
" Jimin he's serious"
He immediately got off the floor and explain to him what was a boyfriend.
" Ohh Kookie my boyfriend?
Joon said as he nodded Jungkook cannot take the cuteness anymore as he squeezed Joon tightly.

okay, that will be all I will be posting today but I reason I stopped is that I got to show you something.

I have three new stories so I guess coming out. let me show you and tell you about the story a bit but not a whole lot.

Is another Namjoon fanfic but with Tae and  Jungkook and that's all you have to know, move on

So this is a Taekook fanfic as you can tell by the top

So this is a Taekook fanfic as you can tell by the top. I don't have a story for this yet but I'm thinking of some so yeah.

This is also another Taekook fanfic but it will also have Namjin in it as well so

This is also another Taekook fanfic but it will also have Namjin in it as well so. This is kind of inspired by me and my friend just playing role-play together and then it just kind of came into like a story, I wanted to post so yeah.

So tell me which one you would like the most and I will do it probably after I'm done with one of these stories.

Yeah and it's not that many words so 594 but bye