Dad's Friend part 2

"What was that performance for, huh?" Jeffrey speaks as we finally enter his house and I sigh in relief that we're finally alone.

"Nothing" I smirk, eyes down.

"I'm pretty sure..." he takes a steps towards me, "...that it wasn't for nothing", he takes another step towards me and his tall frame is now hovering over me. "You've been a very bad girl all day, teasing daddy like that, with that sweet little dress of yours and what not, huh?"

His voice sends shivers down my spine, my lower stomach tightening as I look up into his dark, mesmerizing eyes. Jeffrey looks at me with an evil smirk, his lips slightly apart, breaths heavy, radiating lust and dominance.

"Maybe I've been bad, yes" I smirk mischievously, heart beating fast.

"Maybe?" he chuckles. "Oh no, sweets cheeks, you've been extremely bad" he grabs my chin and looks into the depths of my soul. "And what do we do with bad girls?"

"We punish them" I whisper, completely absorbed by his beauty.

"That's right, we punish them" his voice is getting lower and lower with every word and all I want is to get fucked by him. He finally leans in and kisses my soft lips, butterflies in my stomach, desire in my core. My breathing becomes heavy and he smiles, knowing exactly what he's doing to me.

"Start undressing" he orders before heading to the blue velvet chair in the corner of the room. His bedroom has a dark vibe to it, adding perfectly to what he's about to do to me. There's a floor mirror next to the chair and a big painting of the ocean behind it. Jeffrey takes a seat on the chair, legs apart, arms on each side of it.

I start to take my dress off, which leaves me in my panties; I was never a bra person. His eyes darken even more at the sight of me and I know he wants to devour me, I know he's going to make me his in the roughest, most delicious way possible. The bastard, though, was definitely going to take his time with me, I knew it.

"Those too" he looks at my panties and then up at me before I nod and take my panties off. The way his eyes look me up and down gives me a confidence I didn't know I had. "Now lay down on the bed and touch yourself for me" he speaks as he makes himself even more comfortable in the chair.

My body is literally burning and I lay down on the bed, legs apart, eyes on his. My left hand reaches in between my legs, folds already wet and warm. I hear Jeffrey let out a long sigh as he watches my hand rub gently against my folds, his hand finally reaching for his crotch. "That's a good girl" he whispers before he unzips his jeans, taking his majestic cock out; hard and throbbing for me. I want him so bad.

The pleasure I feel touching myself is surely not even close to what I'm going to feel when that cock rips me apart. I moan as I watch Jeffrey's hand move up and down his length, his eyes on my pussy as if he's a wolf that has just chosen his prey.

Finally, Jeffrey stands up and takes his clothes off. I admire his tattoos as my hand keeps rubbing my sensitive clit, and my throat lets out sweet, low moans. He approaches me and kisses me hard, our lips fitting so well together it drives me insane. He makes sure to kiss my neck well before taking his time with my boobs, tongue playing with my nipples enough for me to beg for him to fuck me.

"Fuck me" I whisper, nipples sore and happy for the attention.

"You have to ask nicely, baby girl" he goes lower, lips on my stomach, goosebumps on my skin. He smirks as he looks up at me, his mouth so close to my pussy I almost shiver.

"Please daddy, fuck me" I moan, needing his tongue on my folds immediately.

"Patience, my darling" Jeffrey speaks before blowing warm air onto my core, making me whimper in desire. "I know you want it" he says and I nod, looking down at him with big eyes.

His index and middle finger rub my folds up and down, juices of pleasure covering them more and more with every move. "Will you look at that" he moans gently as he watches my wet pussy become more and more impatient. As if he couldn't get hotter, he places his fingers in his mouth and licks me off of them as if it's honey. God damn it, he's literally driving me insane.

When I least expected it, Jeffrey's tongue finally touches my pussy and it feels like I am shot with warmth and pleasure. I let out a soft moan as I let myself fall backwards onto the bed, relaxing and letting his beautiful mouth do its thing between my legs. My hips move up and down in need for more friction and he chuckles against my folds, knowing how needy I am.

"Look at you, pathetic little girl, wanting so much more" he smirks as he looks up at me. "You poor, sweet girl, daddy's gonna rip you in half." I moan as I hear his words, heart thumping in my chest at a dangerous speed. My cheeks feel hot and red, my head light and my legs jelly. "Don't you dare cum without permission" he speaks before going harder with his tongue. It moves up and down, right in the right spot and it takes all I have to not cum right now.

Torture. This is beautiful torture. I want to cum. I want to explode against his tongue. Right before I feel like I can't take it anymore, his mouth parts ways with my pussy, making me miss it one second later. Jeffrey grabs my hand and helps me up before pulling my body against his. We are both so warm, so full of lust, hearts against each other, his cock in between my legs.

His hand grabs my neck before he kisses me, his tongue giving me a taste of myself. I move my hips back and forth for more friction and once again he chuckles into my mouth at my desperation and need. "Get over there" he points at the chair and I walk there knowing his eyes are on my ass. I straddle the chair and push my ass backwards, hoping to finally get fucked.

"Who's been a bad girl?" he asks before slapping my right ass cheek.

"Me" I moan, wanting more.

"Yes, baby girl, you've been very bad" he slaps my left cheek so hard I moan. "Daddy's gonna make sure you won't be able to sit tomorrow" his dominance drives me crazy and all I want is for that cock to enter me. Pulling me backwards by my hair, my back touches his chest and his mouth touches my ear. "Do you want me, princess?"

"Yes, daddy" I whisper, feeling his cock throb against my ass.

Jeffrey grabs my throat and holds it tight before his cock enters me slowly. I moan as I feel it stretch my walls, a sweet mix of a tiny little bit of pain and a lot of beautiful pleasure. I feel complete when I feel it enter me balls deep and I moan, though it's difficult with his hand against my throat.

He growls against my ear as he thrusts into me, deep and slow, to torture me, to make me want more. "Oh god, you feel so good" he lets himself soften up a bit, a compliment I always want to hear. I smile at his words before trying to push my ass against him to feel that cock deeper inside of me, even if it's already as deep as it can be.

"Come here" he grabs me by my hips, his cock never leaving me, and I find myself facing the mirror. "Look at yourself, sweet princess in need to get fucked." I lean forward against the wall, a hand on each side of the mirror, and I look at our bodies' reflection in it. My skin forms goosebumps at the sight of the two of us completing each other like two pieces of a puzzle.

Jeffrey fastens his speed and depth, the hand that was on my neck now reaching for my mouth, index and middle finger entering it. I suck on his finger as I watch myself get fucked, a sight to remember. The man drives me absolutely insane and when his hand reaches for my clit, I lose it.

"What is it, baby girl?" he asks, as if he doesn't know.

"Please, I need to cum" I whimper, walls tightening against his cock, clit so sensitive and in need for an extreme release.

"Please what?" he smirks as he keeps eye contact in the mirror.

"Please, daddy" I moan as I reach to hold one of my boobs, nipple in between my index finger and my thumb.

"Go on then, cum for daddy" he bites my ear gently before his cock reaches that one spot that makes me see stars. Fuck, he knows exactly what to do. My head falls backwards against his shoulder, my body turns to jelly and my eyes roll back into another dimension as my orgasm hits me powerfully.

"God fucking damn it, you're such a beauty" Jeffrey speaks before shooting his warm juices into me, dripping down my leg ant onto the floor. His growls take over my moans and I bite my lower lip at the sound and sight of him pumping into me like there's no tomorrow.

"Good girl" he finally speaks before kissing my forehead. "Good fucking girl."