The Boss

''Just finished reading your latest imagine on JDM and I had this idea with him as the girl's father's boss. You can let your mind go free and wild for I will read any of your works!!''

*

21 years old. Violet was only 21 and I was losing my mind over her. Maybe it wouldn't be too big of a problem if she wasn't the daughter of one of my best employees. 

It all started when Mark asked me if his daughter could do her two month apprenticeship as a financial analyst at my firm and of course, because I respected him so much, I said yes. She was kind, sweet and innocent, yet not so innocent. I would catch her looking at me and we'd make eye contact so many times, sexual tension radiating from both of us. Her smile every time she looked at me made my heart skip a beat. I was a serious adult man who literally got butterflies every time I'd step inside the building knowing she was there. 

I tried hard to get her out of my mind, to meet other women, to go out more, but she was stuck in my mind. She had me wrapped around her finger and she knew that. We flirted a lot when her father couldn't see us, but it was hard to do more than that although the both of us wanted to. I wanted her to come into my office, I wanted to take her on my desk, on my couch, against the window, in the bathroom, anywhere. It was impossible to explain how much I wanted to feel her lips on mine. But although she wanted me as much as I wanted her, I wanted to wait for her to make the first step, if it would even happen. 

Now I was at Mark's for dinner because he wanted to hang out, but also because he wanted my son to meet Violet and hope for a spark between them. I felt so weird, but I couldn't say I didn't want that because I didn't want to disappoint my best employee. How would he react if I told him I was in love with his daughter?

Somehow Violet and I sat next to each other, my son in front of her with Anna - her younger sister next to him, the girls' parents at each end of the table. I was divorced and wanted nothing to do with my ex wife, so I was there only with my son. 

 "So Mark, I was thinking that it's best to let you do the interviews for the new marketing coordinators, I feel like you'd be better at choosing'' I said as I looked proudly at my best employee. 

 "Jeffrey, are you serious?" Mark asked happily. 

"Of course. I trust you and know that you'll choose people that only bring good things to my firm" I smiled at him, but before I could say more I felt a warm hand on my knee and almost choked on my own saliva. Violet's hand squeezed my knee as I tried my best to keep it together. 

"That's such an honor. Cheers to that" we all raised our glasses with whatever liquid they contained and clicked them together. 

"Cheers" we all said in unison. As Violet's parents went to bring the food from the kitchen I tried to chit chat with the younger people at the table, but my son only had eyes for Anna and she for him, leaving Violet and I outside. I was happy to see my son wasn't into Violet, but everything was still so fucking weird and messy. Her younger sister was only 17 and my son was 20 and I didn't know how Mark would react to that. 

When the beautiful girl beside me moved her hand even higher up I felt I had to help the parents so that no one could see us. "I'll be right back" I said as I tried to get up, but her nails dug into my skin keeping me in place. "Come on, stay with us" Violet said in a sweet voice, eyes as big as a puppy's. She was such an evil doll and deep inside I loved it. Making sure no one could see, she placed her hand on my crotch, palming me through my jeans as I felt my cock begin to harden. Fucking hell. 

Right when we finished eating, Mark's home phone rang. His eyebrows furrowed as he listened to the person at the other end. ''Jeffrey, could you please excuse us for a few minutes? Honey can you come here? You too Anna, it's your teacher'' he gave his younger daughter a death stare. Mark had told me before that she was a troublemaker at school. 

''I'll go have a smoke'' my son got up and left for the front porch. I was left with the girl I was in love with, extreme sexual tension between us as we both thought about what she did to me earlier under the table. 

''Come'' she whispered as she grabbed my hand and led us to a random room. She pushed me inside and locked the door behind her. The girl was trouble and I was scared for my life, hoping with all I had that no one would realize I was in a locked room with Violet. 

She approached me with a sweet smirk on her face, palming me through my jeans again. ''What are you doing, Violet?'' I asked as I heard my heart beats grow stronger.

''Sucking your cock'' she dropped to her knees as she unbuckled my belt without hesitation, my jeans sliding down to my ankles in less than a second. I was in absolute shock yet I wanted her to do what she said so bad. 

''I-'' she shushed me before I could say something. Wrapping her hand around my cock, she prepared by licking her lips before licking the sensitive spot under my tip. A small growl left my throat as I looked down at her and admired the view. Her eyes stared into mine as she took me in deeper and deeper, her skills very unexpected. She was so good, how could it be possible? She barely gagged as my cock reached the back of her throat and I was so aroused that I had to thrust, to fuck her mouth. 

Violet moaned as she sucked me, one hand massaging my balls and one holding my leg for support. My hands helped to move her head back and forth, caressing her face from time to time. I couldn't believe my cock was in her mouth. 

''Cum for me, boss'' she said before licking the veiny shaft. I growled in pleasure before grabbing my meat and placing it in her mouth again. A few thrusts later I released myself deep into her throat as Violet looked at me with big eyes. 

''Holy shit'' I whispered as I helped her up on her feet again. 

''I'm gonna fuck you tomorrow at work'' she stated, no questions, no nothing. It sounded like a fact and I was so fucking okay with it. She really had me wrapped around her finger. ''Now come out a few minutes after me'' she winked at me before placing a soft kiss to my lips. 

When I got out, Violet sat innocently at the table, her parents and Anna still talking on the phone, thankfully. ''Hey dad'' my son stopped me in my tracks and leaned into my ear. ''Next time be more discreet'' he whispered so only I could hear. 

''What do you mean?''.

''Don't worry, I won't tell Mark'' he winked. 

Hi! Sorry if this doesn't reach your expectations. I did enjoy writing it though. 

/C.