I'm on Fire

Imagine inspired by ''I'm on Fire'' by Bruce Springsteen

He was my best friend's dad. Imagine that, huh? My best friend had no idea, but how could I tell her? I didn't want to lose her, but I didn't want to lose him either. So I kept it secret. We kept it secret. I was at their house a lot now that lectures were online and Rebecka and I always attended them together, from the same laptop. When this pandemic started, she and I decided to move back with our parents and spend time with them until it was over - or at least until it would calm down. 

Jeffrey, Rebecka's father, and I had been flirting since last year. I had always thought he was extremely attractive and charming, not to say that his kindness and love for animals drove my ovaries insane. He let me know he felt the same through small hand touches while I helped them make food, through sweet smiles when we made eye contact, through compliments whispered in my ear. Sometimes he'd lest his hand rest on my thigh or we would hold hands under the table when I'd sit next to him. 

We never really got the chance to be alone and neither did we try to force it to happen so we wouldn't be suspicious. We did, however, get a few minutes fully alone once and the kiss we shared - our first kiss, was something that has been living in my head rent free. It was one of those kisses that set you afire, the one that started fireworks inside you, the one that made you moan into the other person's mouth because a simple taste of their tongue drove you absolutely nuts. 

Jeffrey didn't have to do much for me to feel the need to drop to my knees and sin. Every time our eyes met I felt butterflies, and a lot of them were not in my belly; they were between my legs. Knowing I was going to hang out with Rebecka at her place was pure happiness to me because I knew I was going to see him. 

Today we were taking a swim in their pool, since I didn't have one. My best friend knew how much I loved to swim and didn't mind if I did it even when she wasn't in the mood. Rebecka was talking on the phone and I was just getting out of the pool when Jeffrey got home. He came to the back of the house to say hi, his pupils dilating to the fullest when he saw my wet body in front of him. 

''Hi girls'' he said, eyes on me as Rebecka waved, focused on talking to her boyfriend on the phone. 

''Hi'' I said with a genuine smile on my face. 

''Guys, I have to go. Tim wants me to go shopping with him so I'll be home in five thousand years'' she rolled her eyes jokingly. I made quick eye contact with Jeffrey, both knowing what that meant. ''Babe, are you gonna be here when I get back?'' she asked me, knowing that when I came swimming I'd do it all day. Her house was my house and the other way around. 

''Probably, yeah'' I laughed, telling half the truth. I was definitely not going to swim. ''Say hi to Tim from me''. 

''I will. Bye guys'' she waved at us happily. 

''Don't forget your mask, hun'' Jeffrey yelled but received no answer. When we heard her drive away, Jeffrey approached me with the most charming smile in the world. ''You look breathtaking'' he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, my body ready for his touch. 

''I missed you'' I whisper as I lean in for a long awaited kiss. He smelled like cigarettes and donuts, which made me giggle. 

''Oh baby, you have no idea how much I've missed you too'' he lifted up my chin and pressed his lips into mine again, this time with a passion that made my legs give up on me. His manly fingers traveled all over my body leaving me with the desire to be touched even more. 

Grabbing my butt, he helped me jump in his arms, legs around his torso as we still kissed. Jeffrey took me inside where he pressed me against the wall, kissing me with such strong desire that I thought my lips would bleed; I fucking loved it. He wanted me so bad and I couldn't describe how much that turned me on and how much I wanted him too. I was on fire

His crotch pressed into mine, making me moan loud enough for Jeffrey to cover my mouth. ''Be quiet for me, baby girl'' he whispered, his eyes on mine. God damn it, what we were doing was ten thousand times hotter knowing that no one was supposed to find out. 

He took me to his bedroom where he laid me on the bed, my bikini bra long lost on the floor. Unable to wait, I took off my bikini panties and left myself completely naked in front of the man I adored so much. His eyes looked at my body with hunger and love and he looked as if he could stand there and look at me naked for the rest of his life. 

After a few seconds he started taking off his own clothes and I licked my lips as his tattoos came in sight. His boxers were tight, erection hard and visible from miles away; fuck, I wanted him. As if automatically, my hands found my boobs and grabbed them roughly, arousal visible on my face and my body language. 

''Fucking hell, baby girl'' his breaths were heavy as he mounted me and started kissing all over my body, his warm tongue leaving wet traces on my skin. As he kissed my inner thighs I couldn't help but grab his hair and pull at it, making him smirk against my skin. He knew what I wanted and went directly for it. Jeffrey's tongue met my wet folds, experienced movements making me moan out his name in pleasure. ''Fuck, so wet'' he moaned against my core. 

''Only for you, daddy'' I moaned, needing more and more. Cupping his face, I let him know I was ready to make love, so he gave me a wet kiss before entering me softly, eyes on mine. It was impossible to describe how good it felt to have that man in me. His warm body on top of mine felt like home and I wished with all I had that this wasn't the last time we did this. 

He moaned against the soft skin of my neck as he thrust into me with love, my teeth buried into his shoulder as I did my best not to moan too loud. Our bodies were made for each other, like two pieces of puzzle that fit perfectly. We made rough, delicious, beautiful love that could start fires. We had incredible orgasms at the same time and I knew he was the man I wanted for the rest of my life, a forbidden man. 

''What's wrong?'' I asked as I watched him sit on the edge of the bed. 

''I, uhm, just had sex with my daughter's best friend'' he took a short pause, ''

''I, uhm, just had sex with my daughter's best friend'' he took a short pause, ''...and I'd do it again without hesitation''.