Police chief

One month had gone since I started my apprenticeship as a police officer. My supervisor was the police chief himself, Jeffrey. He had a lot of work to do yet he still chose to be a supervisor for a beginner like me. I knew what I was doing, but I still needed help sometimes. I went on missions with them but I still hadn't gotten to see how it felt to arrest someone.

Jeffrey had become protective over me with time. He made sure I was ok after each mission, he made sure I was well rested and that I had breakfast. Often, he would come to work with a huge box of donuts for everyone, the chocolate sprinkle one especially for me; he always made sure no one besides me would grab that one. That was the reason his nicknames for me was the silly, stupid ''Sugar lips'', because I always had chocolate on my lips after eating donuts.

Jeffrey was much older than me, yet his personality didn't show that. He was a very fun guy, always up for drinks on Fridays after work, a roller coaster lover, candy addict. His personality wasn't the only thing that made me admire him and slowly but surely be attracted to him; his face, his entire being was intoxicating. Jeffrey was one of the most handsome men I had ever met, one that made my whole body feel warm, in flames, in love. 

Now I was the first to arrive at a drug exchange spot, where more of us would gather and stay hidden until the sellers and the buyers would come around. When I saw Jeffrey arrive I could feel my whole body turn to jelly; he always looked serious when working, eyebrows furrowed and eyes dark; god damn it, I was crazy about him. 

''Hey, sugar lips, you're early'' he told me as he approached me, his gaze turning softer than it was before

Suddenly I heard a bang and saw Jeffrey get down to the ground. I grabbed my gun and squatted behind my car, checking for suspicious movement. My heart beat fast as I hoped Jeffrey wasn't hit. Looking to my left to check on him I saw that he had his pistol ready and kept himself down; he was okay, good.

From the corner of my eye I saw a bush moving and went around the car to have better view. Behind the bush was a man with a pistol in his hand, aimed right towards Jeffrey's direction. The young man was concentrated, seeming ready to shoot as soon as someone moved. He didn't know I was there, so I started walking towards him slowly and quietly. In my earpiece I could hear Jeffrey order me to get back but I ignored him. ''I swear to god, if something happens to you I'll kill you'' he whisper-yelled in my ear and it almost made me laugh. 

The guy never noticed me, so I charged my gun and aimed it at him, my index finger ready to pull the trigger in case he would shoot at me or someone in our team. ''Drop your gun'' I yelled, catching him off guard. ''I said drop your fucking gun'' I yelled again as he didn't follow the order the first time. He finally dropped his gun and I kicked it with my foot far away from him. The guy's hands were up in the air, showing submission. 

''Please don't send me to jail'' he cried out loud. You bet your ass you're going exactly there. 

''On the ground, now'' I grabbed the handcuffs I had on me and placed them around his wrists before helping him up and taking him to the car. Jeffrey approached us, his dark eyes back at it. 

''What's your name, young man?'' he asked. 

''Troy'' the guy's voice trembled. 

''You're under arrest for firing your gun at a police officer. Anything you say can be used against you in court'' Jeffrey's serious voice vibrated through my body forcefully, his grave expression making me want to undress and then and there.  He opened the car door for Troy to get in and asked the others in our team to drive him to the station while he'd ride there with me. 

''Good job, sugar lips. I'm so fucking proud, that was really good. You're a badass'' his smile grew bigger as he looked at me with a proud expression on his face. 

''I had a good supervisor, y'know'' I smiled back at him. 

I had so much adrenaline in me that suddenly my hand rested on Jeffrey's crotch. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, a confused expression on his face. My palm started moving slowly and his lips parted slightly, his breathing becoming heavy with each move of my hand. I felt relieved that he was fine with my impulsive action, so I smiled to myself before leaning in to taste his lips. His lips on mine? Woah, impossible to explain how they felt. All I knew was that I was on cloud nine. 

God, I had never felt so good in my whole life. His cock was hard against my palm as my tongue tasted his, so warm and sweet. Suddenly, Jeffrey moved the driver's seat backwards and invited me over to take a sit on his lap. I moved my hips back and forth, wanting so much more than clothed friction. I moved back to my seat to take off my pants and panties as Jeffrey unbuckled and unzipped his pants, grabbing his majestic hardness and setting it free.

My mouth watered at the sight and all I wanted was to taste it, but my warm and already wet core desired it even more. Taking my seat on his lap, I started kissing Jeffrey again as I teased his tip with my wetness, letting it in just a bit. I then looked up and realized that we were parked on a street that'd be full of people my noon, and literally anyone could see us. 

''People will see'' I said in a whisper, sounding more like a moan. 

''Let them see. Fuck me, baby''. 

And I did. I took him in balls deep, his cock throbbing inside me, my walls wrapping themselves around it in a wet, warm hug. My hips moved up and down, Jeffrey's hands helping me with the movement, his lips apart, beautiful moans escaping them. It was hard to change positions, so I rode him well until I could feel my walls tighten with every second. Jeffrey's fingertips dug into my skin with force as he waited for me to cum all over his cock. 

My head fell backwards when I felt that delicious feeling, like I was was on a rollercoaster and I had just reached the top. Then, suddenly and beautifully, my stomach dropped and my whole body fell into this sea of strong orgasms, shocking Jeffrey to the point where he was speechless, horny and in love.