The Babysitter part 2

We were at our second glass of wine and now sitting on the couch, watching a movie. I never felt weird once. It all felt so normal, like I was home. My attention was focused on Jeffrey's arm that rested on the back of the couch behind me and definitely not on the movie.

"We have ice cream around here, don't we?" Jeffrey spoke.

"Yeah but I might have given the kids some today" I blushed. "I don't know how many there are left".

"Lemme go see" he patted my knee and got up, my eyes on his ass. Yeah, he was hot, what was I supposed to do? "Where is it though?" he looked after it like crazy.

I got up to help him look and surprise, the ice cream was right in front of him. "Jeffrey...you need sleep" I laughed.

"Shut up" he said laughing as he gave me a chocolate popsicle. I leaned against the counter and unwrapped it, giving it a lick. I felt Jeffrey's eyes on me and something told me that I looked good when I licked on that popsicle.

I made eye contact and butterflies swarmed my stomach when he smiled at me. "Is the vanilla one good?" I asked.

"Yeah, and it was the last one. Want it?"

"No, it's okay, but I can taste it". I grabbed his hand and led the popsicle towards my mouth, taking half of it in as the delicious flavor made me close my eyes. I didn't think much of it at first, but as I had the ice cream in my mouth I realized how sexual the moment was. "That's really good" I smiled innocently after getting back to my chocolate popsicle. All Jeffrey did was nod.

When he couldn't take his eyes off of me I asked if he was ok, his head nodding again. "You're beautiful" he told me out of nowhere. Fifty shades of red took over my cheeks as I looked down at my feet and then at him to thank him. He had just complimented me. Holy shit.

"Natasha I-" he said as he took a few steps in my direction. Why did I feel like I knew what he was about to tell me?

"Me too" I said quickly.

"You too? What? Do you read my mind" he chuckled. "You can't know what I was about to say".

"I think I do" I bit my lip in nervousness before grabbing his hand and pulling him into me. "I have feelings for you" I told him immediately. His eyes looked at me softly as his lips curved up into a small, charming smile.

"You really are a mind reader" he spoke before his hand went to grab the right side of my face. His lips were millimetres away from mine before we heard Gus come in rubbing his eyes, and we jumped away from each other quickly.

"Dad?" he sounded sad.

"Hey buddy, what's up?"

"I had a nightmare"

"Oh no, buddy, it wasn't real. Come, let's get you back in bed. I'll sit with you until you fall asleep" Jeffrey grabbed his son's hand and started walking towards his bedroom.

"I'll go to bed" I said as I looked at the two of them. "Sleep well, Gusy! See you tomorrow, Jeffrey'' I waved at the two of them. 

Slipping into an over sized t-shirt that Jeffrey gave me to sleep in, I got into bed and thought about what would have happened if Gus never came in. A few minutes later I heard the shower and realized Jeffrey was also going to bed soon, maybe with me in his mind. It made my heart beat faster knowing that he felt the same. Smiling to myself, I closed my eyes and imagined how Jeffrey's lips would feel on mine. 

Half an hour later I heard a knock on the door of the guest room and I imagined it was Jeffrey. Telling him to come in, I sat up and smiled as soon as I saw his face. ''Were you asleep?'' he asked softly as he leaned on the door frame.

''No, come in'' he closed the door behind him and approached me. ''Are you tired?''.

''Just a bit. May I?'' he pointed at the place in front of me and I nodded. ''I came because I didn't get to do this earlier'' he said before his lips crashed into mine with passion. It felt like petals were touching each other, like the entire universe was mine, like there was only me and him there. No one and nothing else was around. 

I looked at him with love in my eyes, breathless. ''Do it again'' I whispered before he did as told, only this time he placed himself on top of me, my smaller body getting lost between the white sheets underneath. It felt like we were on fire, the both of us. Heat radiated from our bodies and I knew I wanted him to never stop kissing me. His hand caressed my neck as his tongue kept dancing with mine, my nails digging into his back. 

My legs were apart, his body in between them. When Jeffrey's hand went lower to meet my hip, he let out a soft moan when he realized I only had his t-shirt and my panties on. His big hand felt every inch of my leg as the other one got entangled in my hair. My moans were unable to stay in my throat, so I let them out, wanting him to know what he was doing to me. 

I took off his shirt, admiring his tattoos. Jeffrey closed his eyes as I kissed his shoulders and upper chest, his skin warm and soft from the shower he took earlier. My palm massaged him through his pants, but it didn't take long for me to take those off too. His gentle hands took off my t-shirt and my underwear, his lips parting at the sight of my naked body in front of him. 

After taking off the last piece of his clothing, Jeffrey went back to kissing me as he moved his hips in between my legs, friction I needed so much. ''Natasha'' he whispered as he cupped my face and looked at me with lovely eyes. ''Be mine, yeah?'' he was out of breath, desire plastered all over his face. I nodded before kissing him like crazy, his member entering me gently, the fire I felt before becoming even stronger, bigger, hotter. 

I was his.