Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]

Notes: Requested by the LOML, poppyemerald. Enjoy!!

Ship: Heewon

Prompt:

"I dare you to make the geek date you and break up with him." Jake snickered.

Jungwon didn't look fazed as he heard the cruel statement come out of Jake's mouth.

"Give me 3 weeks and I'll be done." He replied with a smirk.

Start¡

"Tch. Stupid idiots, MOVE!" Jungwon barked as he shoved his way down the hallways.

He usually wouldnt go down with the rest of his cohort, but today was his Mathematics exam and he had to attend it.

Once the sickening yet life-saving sound of the chiming school bells rung, Jungwon immediately stood up and brisked his way out of the class.

He quickly made his way down to the 1st floor, pushing down some students in his hurry.

Soon, he found himself on the familiar path to the garden. Not alot of people went to the garden, so usually he and his friends would hang out there for the 45 minutes of the lunch break.

He caught a glimpse of the greenery and the marble table with benches on the opposite sides filled with 5 other peers of his.

Dropping his facade, he took his time to strud his way to the table, feeling the chilly breeze of the early winter pass through his hair, admiring the colourful flowers that adorned the bushes of the path. The fresh smell of roses and daisies mixed along with his deodorant. With his hands in his pockets, he model walked his way to the group of friends who throwing disturbing glances at his direction.

"Stop doing...whatever you're doing right now," Sunoo pointed out with a disgusted look on his face as he used his fingers to direct to the movements Jungwon was making.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes as he walked over to his friends, normally.

"Okay! Now that we're all here, let's have a game of truth or dare!!" Niki announced with a grin on his face.

"What are you? 7? I havent heard of that game in ages!" Sunghoon mocked, a smirk decorating his handsome features.

"Oh shut up! Let the child be. Besides, a game of truth or dare sounds inviting!" Jake added, placing an empty pomegranate drink bottle on the table.

When everyone was huddled around the marble table, Jungwon spun the bottle.

5 pairs of anticipating eyes stared at the bottle, some with excitement, some with anxiety.

"And....IT LANDS ON JAY!!" Sunoo chirped, clapping his hands rapidly as if he had a good question to ask.

"Okay Jay hyung, truth or dare?" Jungwon asked. "Dare cause we die as men." "Aight! I dare you to slap Mr.Park's face!" "Hey that's too much, he might get expelled!" "Relax, he's one of the biggest share-holders of this school! Theres no way he could get into trouble." "Alright Hyung, you've heard the dare. Are you going to cowardice or are you taking up the challenge?" "I'll take up the challenge. But, now am I going to show you proof?" "Jake and I are in your class! We can just take a video." "Its settled then! Jay hyung will slap Mr.Park's face tomorrow during vocal lesson!"