Oneshot 8. [My Prince]

Ship: Heeseung × Sunghoon

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒖

Start!

                                 ♔︎♔︎♔︎

"Father! How could you do this without telling me this!? Without my consent?" Sunghoon cried.

His father was being unreasonable. Making him go into an arranged marriage without his consent? Sunghoon didnt even know who he was going go be with!

"Sunghoon if you dont agree to this, your title as the crown prince will be stripped off and will be given to your brother." The king calmly stated.

This was unfair. Sunghoon worked his ass off, trained every single day, learned all the stuff he was supposed to learn to get his title stripped off if he didnt comply?

"I'll...think about it." Was all Sunghoon said before he opened the door.

"Son, I hope you reconsider. I know you dont like it, but please." The king spoke before his son shut the door. He sighed, "I'm sorry, Sunghoon-ah."

                                ♔︎♔︎♔︎

Sunghoon P.O.V

The day when I'll meet my fiance neared, and to be frank, I dont feel the least but calmer.

It was my 18th birthday a few days ago, and I wanted to relax and party with my friends for the time being, but no! Because of my father, it's all ruined.

Even Jake couldnt help me this time. All the ice cream I ate, hope I dont look messed up.

Since I was a prince, I had to know everything and that everything so happened to my future fiance. Yes, I did think through, if I didn't like him, I would just ignore them and continue on with my duties. Becuase I, Park Sunghoon, will certainly NOT pass my crown prince title to anyone else.

Anyways, I was curious and asked ny father who I was going to be with and of course, he had to tell me.

My father said that he was Lee Heeseung from Garvaria Kingdom.

He was a year older than me. I heard of him before at the royal balls where other princes and princesses come together and hopefully meet their loved ones. Usually, the Garvaria Kingdom would send their elder son, so I haven't seen their younger.

However, I did hear from Jake that the prince was a sweetheart. I have no idea how he knows of the prince, though.

But if Jake approved, then he must've been decent enough. Though I haven't seen his face, I think he'll be fine to stay with.

"Sunghoon~ Come on bro! The prince is about to arrive!" My assistant, also my best friend, Jake announced.

I stood up and looked at the mirror, fixing my hair a bit to make it look more informal, the gel was abit to much and it made me look bald.  I tidied my pure black coat, and checked for any imperfections, which clearly there was none of.

I was looking fine as hell.

Author-nim P.O.V

Yes, indeed Sunghoon did. His pure black suit outlined his body perfectly, showing off his long legs and muscular arms. The golden highlights on his coating made him look more elegant, adding a bit of grace to his overall look. He looked over the top.

Sunghoon P.O.V

I slowly walked down the spiral stairs, making my way to the grand hall to greet my fiance.