Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]

Ship: Heeseung×Sunoo
Requested by StaysengenesmoasPA ! Also, my updating schedule will become irregular cause my exams are coming up and they will continue till the end of Feb so please deal with me! But I will update on the weekends :) Consider this a Valentines day gift! Love you and enjoy~

Start!

"I'm sorry, but I think you should just give up. Your club hasn't been doing well since... forever! Everytime you submit the video, it sounds like a litter of dying cats. Maybe fix their voice or I don't know, recruit new and better members," Mr. Moon sighed, shaking his head as he clicked the pause button of the audio.

Sunoo grimaced at the disoriented and cracked voices of his singing club, even he had to admit, it sounded terrible.

"Well, you know my answer. Maybe if you find new and better members, you still have a chance!" The older smiled, sweet voice dancing around the heavy atmosphere of the room.

"Now, go along! I have a feeling you might find the right person," he cheerfully spoke, dark eyebags prominent under his black eyes.

"Alright... thanks, Mr Moon." Sunoo thanked, bowing his head to the older, exiting his room afterwards.

Once the loud click of the door sounded, signalling that it had been closed, Sunoo let out the exasperated groan he had been holding back.

His club was hopeless.

Ever since he entered the university, he was given a chance to enter the singing club and it wasn't a bad thing, he liked singing and was good at it.

On his first day, his high hopes of the grand singing club was crushed when he pushed through the wooden doors of the multi purpose hall, only to be met with thirteen to fourteen seniors lounging around the spacious place.

Not everyone though, there was one, Lee Jaeyun, if Sunoo remembered clearly.

He was a tad bit shorter than Sunoo, had red, vibrant hair and a bright aura being emitted from him.

Jaeyun was the president of the club, so to speak.

Which was a well-deserved role, considering the efforts he took to persuade the school into letting him make the club and he sounded amazing, clear, rich and high, his voice was easily recognisable and beautiful.

Due to him, the rest of the club could at least take part in some sort of small competitions.

But after he left the school and the club to Sunoo's hands, that's when the downfall came.

No one seemed to be interested in singing and everyone crowded over to the sports, cheerleading, arts and the most popular-dancing clubs.

The dance club was created by Lee Heeseung, but Sunoo prefers not to mention him.

The latter was extremely popular and you could see his face on every single banner around the school, attractive and smart, he easily won the hearts of everyone. (Well, besides Sunoo, or at least that's what he thinks.)

Everyone except for Sunoo;he despised pretty, perfect Lee Heeseung.

He despised how the older always managed to effortlessly beat him at all subjects even when Sunoo had worked his ass off, but still coming in second for not being able to score a perfect triple digit number like Heeseung had.

Sunoo also hated how Heeseung exceled in everything he does.

Swimming? He's never done it before, but still came in neck-to-neck with a professional who had trained for years at a contest that Heeseung went quote unquote "just for fun" to. Archery? Foreign but he could still manage to shoot an eight to ten.