Oneshot 6. [Fate]

Ship: Heeseung×Sunghoon

So before I start anything! Just a little book promo, there's this amazing author milkcqrrot who recently published a book called sparks! Their writing is wonderful and the plot is amazing! Please go check it out ^^

Start¡

,, The world called you that leads me like it's fate
Thank you for inviting me ,,

The cool winter breeze rustled the tree branches as the snow slowly fell, almost in slow motion.

The night was calm, peaceful.

Sunghoon was enjoying his sleep, afterall it was midnight. The blanket that was draped over his body was now crumpled, half of it on the floor as his feet kicked it somewhere in his sleep.

His shirt raised, showing off his toned abs while his arms were placed above his head, almost flailing around.

As he slept, a smile crept on his face but his breathing was still even.

Ring~ Ring~

Incoherent mumbling escaped Sunghoon's lips as he rustled around the bed.

Ring~ Ring~

Sunghoon grumbled and turned to his other side, now slightly awake but he still wanted to lay in bed.

Ring~ Ring~

The nonstop of the phone ringing annoyed him and he finally jerked up, sitting on the bed.

His hair was a mess and his handsome feature morphed into a frown.

"Who the fuck would call me at 1 a.m I'm the morning?!" He grumbled as he picked up the phone.

He didn't even look at the contact before picking up, immediately hearing sniffles and sobbing from the other side.

---------------------------------------------------------

,, Everything from one to ten is special
It's like a dream
Don't worry about what vanished some time ago ,,

"H-hoon...h-he left..." Sunghoon's once tired self immediately woke up, startled. His eyes widened in realisation as he heard the familiar honey voice.

"I'll be there in 10. Don't do anything." He quickly replied before going to freshen up.

---------------------------------------------------------

,, Don't compare it to that
Don't let go, follow my two hands
I always think of you ,,

Sunghoon knocked the door repeatedly. He should've put on a warmer coat.

It was currently less than 10 degree Celsius outside and he only wore his pyjamas and a thin cotton hoodie over it.

He didn't think much of it as the walk was only 5 minutes but boy was he wrong.

By the time he reached the door, his cheeks were flushed, his nose slightly red and so were his ears. He was shivering as his teeth chattered, craving for warmth.

Luckily, the door opened and the sight of his best friend with puffy red eyes, wrapped up in a bundle of blankets and fluffy hair made his heart melt.

The other male widened his eyes as he scanned over Sunghoon's state, immediately opening the door.

Sunghoon smiled, incisors showing and went into the warm house.