Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]

Ship: Heeseung × Niki

A short one cause this idea suddenly popped into mind!

Start!

Heeseung and Niki had just finished shopping for their necessities and were heading to the car park when suddenly, Heeseung drags Niki to a boutique right before they could leave the mall.

"What are you doing? We need to go home already!" Niki whined as Heeseung intertwined their fingers together, pulling him to the store.

"Just hold on for a while, I just need to go buy some chapstick! It'll be quick, I promise. My lips have been dry lately." Heeseung spoke, pouting in the process.

Niki looked from his eyes to the latter's pink lush lips. It looked fine to him.

"Yeah right, you just want to collect it." Niki rolled his eyes, "Your lips look perfectly fine." He hissed, he just wanted to go home and watch the new Spider Man movie and maybe cuddle up with his adorable boyfriend, (wait screw that, they will do both,) who was delaying his precious time.

"Okay, fine, you got me, but since we're here, please, please,please let me go?" Heeseung pleaded, lips morphing into a cute pout and his doe eyes shimmering.

"We're gonna lose time, remember when you said we'd watch the new movie?" Niki deadpanned. The older sighed and shook his head.

"You arguing with me is going to waste more time so if you just let me buy a couple, we'd be on the way home again and we can watch the movie sooner!" Niki sighed, he hated how his boyfriend was right.

"Fine, but I don't want to be associated with your stuff."

"Okay, stay here then."

"No." What?

Heeseung threw the younger a look, "Why not? You said you didn't want to be associated with my stuff." Heeseung asked, staring weirdly at the younger.

"But I didn't say I didn't want to be associated with you." Niki retorted back, a smug smile on his face.

Heeseung stared at him in bewilderment, "Weirdo..."

Niki laced their fingers together tightly before walking to the store, "Let's go now, I want cuddles and movie time as soon as possible!"

"Now where's the thing you wanted to buy?" Niki asked, looking around cluelessly, leading the older deeper into the store with zero knowledge about where to go.

"Stop leading, gosh we just passes it!" Heeseung whined, pulling the other to the right.

And with Heeseung's help, they finally reached the small corner of the shop.

"And here we are!" Heeseung exclaimed at the sight of various lip balms decorating the bland shelfs on the wall.

Within a span of 4 minutes, the latter already had a hand full of them, around 5 to be exact.

"Babe, I love you, but what are you going to do with all these? Eat them?" Niki teased, eyeing the lip balms in his lover's hand.

"Maybe." Heeseung commented as he opened the first one.

Applying it on his lips, he pressed them together, "Mmm...strawberry flavour! Definitely a must!"

"Why don't you try it Niki? Maybe it'll change your mind?" Heeseung suggested, looking at his boyfriend.

Niki thought for a moment before replying, "Yeah okay I'll try it."

He leaned in closer and Heeseung seemed to have noticed his plan and immediately covered his mouth, resulting in Niki kissing the back of his hand.

Niki sheepishly smiled, rubbing the back of his nape as the older glared at him.

Extending his hand, Heeseung gave the younger the lip balm, still staring at him, so he could apply it on himself.

"Hmm..it does taste like strawberry. I like it, do you want any more?" Niki teased, a grin spreading on his face as the older covered his face in embarrassment.

"I. Will. Murder. You." Heeseung complained, pushing Niki lightly, tip of his ear tinted a dark red.

Niki giggled, doubling over in laughter.

"Stop whining babe~" Niki mocked, finger coming up to his face to wipe the non-existent tears in his eyes.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and ignored him, continuing his mini shopping spree for lip balms.

A few moments later, Niki could already hear Heeseung groaning.

"They're all mixed up now! I cant differentiate them." Heeseung groaned, turning to the taller for help.

"Now you need my help? But when you need me you always act like this. I can't even get mad at you!" Niki sighed in a playful manner.

"Alright, alright. Let's clean your lips and you can try them on again. Make sure you buy them though since you already used them. I don't want anyone else using what you used." He muttered the last part and thankfully the older didn't hear him.

"Okay! So how do we do that?" Heeseung asked when he didn't see any sort of cleaning products on him and Niki.

The younger gave him a sly smirk, "We can do this." And with that being said, he cupped Heeseung's cheeks and leaned down to kiss the older male. Which resulted in him receiving a light hit on the shoulders from his lover for kissing him in public.

Niki grinned seeing the red hue gracing his face.

"Are you crazy? There's people here!" Heeseung hissed, looking around frantically to see of anyone saw that scene.

"Yes, crazy for you. And they probably wouldn't say anything anyways. Oh yeah should we leave now-"

Heeseung smacked his arm.

"Shut up or I won't cuddle with you when we get back!" Heeseung threatens before turning away, leaving Niki chuckling at his boyfriend's antics.

"I won't try the others anymore. I'll just buy them directly. You are so annoying, Niki." Niki grinned widely as he heard the older mutter under his breath.

Just when Heeseung was walking away he took the chance to give the older a back hug.

"Yah! Get off! You're heavy~" Heeseung whined.

End-

A short one cause I was just a small idea. Do you guys want a part two?
Not proofread! Please don't mind the minor mistakes~