Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

Ship: Heeseung × Jake

Request by areizxuohc721 !
This too has a slight angst!
Hey yall! Sorry it's been a while. Went on an indefinite hiatus and forgot to tell yall about it. Im finally on my June break and I'll be updating regularly like before :]. However, the upcoming months till October 5th, I'll try my best to update cause I'm having a major exam that'll determine my next school so I hope you understand.Let's get started shall we?

Note: Heeseung will be the shorter one.

Start!

"Nice glasses," Heeseung purred, staring at Jake as he leaned on the cool metal of the lockers.

The younger was standing at the side, reading a book titled The Picture Of Dorian Gray.

"Mhm," Jake hummed, disinterest evident in his tone.

"So I was thinking-" Heeseung's sentence was cut off by someone else's voice.

"Jake! Sorry I was late, did I keep you waiting?"

Heeseung gritted his teeth, fist clenched as he stared at the figure that popped up when he was about to ask a very important question.

Park Sunghoon.

Or otherwise known as Jake's best friend. But Heeseung prefers to acknowledge him as an obstacle.

"Nah, it's fine. Heeseung here kept me company," Jake commented, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge, the hand holding his book immediately closing it.

"Oh great! Anyways remember when I was talking about..." Sunghoon trailed on while slinging a lengthy arm over Jake's shoulder, walking down the hallway.

Heeseung didn't have enough time to wallow in agony and resentment as a familiar hand rested on the strap of his bag, taking it off of his shoulder.

"Failed again?" Jay, otherwise known as his best friend, teased, a hint of pity laced in his voice while attempting to balance two bags on his shoulder.

"One, give me back my bag. Two, fuck off, Jay," Heeseung flipped him off, doe eyes squinting at the younger while he had a hand on his waist.

The other chuckled amusedly, ruffling the other's black hair. "Your shoulder's still hurt, isn't it? Plus, why do you always chase him? You have dozens of admirers dying to date you and you go after that one guy?" Jay recalls, tapping his chin and striding to the gate with Heeseung struggling to keep pace with him, desperately trying to fix his styled hair.

"Jay! Now my half an hour of trying to tousle my hair is ruined!" The older whined, stamping his foot like a little kid.

"I still can't believe you're older than me," Jay fondly comments, grabbing Heeseung's hand.

"But I'm still curious on why you keep trying to court him."

Heeseung let out an exasperated sigh.

"Isn't it obvious? Jay I thought you'd know better of me. I like him. There's something about his aura that pulls me in," He pauses for a second, "I don't know what it is. Whether it is stupidly handsome Australian face or attitude, but I know he's hard to get. And I'm all about those types! Plus, I bet he'd give me a good fuck."