Oneshot 11. [Double Take]

Ship: Heeseung × Jay

Personally requested by my friend.

Start!

♫︎ 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏'
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...♫︎

"Jay-ssi! How do you feel about winning solo artist of the year?" The host asked, placard in his hand as he smiled at the young artist.

"Well, first of all, I'm extremely happy and thankful to all my fans and my staff. Also I'm glad that all my hard work had been paid off." The latter replied, eyes moving around to make eye contact with all his fans in the crowd.

"Jay-ssi, I also heard that your newest album, was personally written by you and rumour has it that it is dedicated to a special someone! May I ask who it is?" The host questioned, attention now on the male.

"Well, yes, it is for a special someone." He replied, eyes searching the idols who sat at the front before locking eyes with one.

"What a lucky lady to have such a nice boyfriend!" The host exclaimed, smiling at him.

"Lucky man." Jay corrected, still looking at a specific someone.

Once he said that, the crowd went wild, clapping and screaming, cameras let out a series of clicks, capturing the moment where the nation's best male soloist confesses to having an eye for someone.

Jay didn't regret anything, besides, he did tell his manager about coming out to his fans and the public about his relationship with a special someone for nearly 2 years.

The manager agreed, the young artist had been in the industry for almost 7 years already, so why bother him with the dating bans?

"Oh wow! Congratulations Jay-ssi and his lucky partner!" The host congratulated, smiling.

"Thank you. I will expose my lover to the public one day. Though he already is an extremely famous person, I will expose him one day as mine, officially."

-

♫︎ 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅𝒔
𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆-𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔
𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ♫︎

After that night, media was trending with the iconic moment of Jay coming out and revealing to the public that he has a boyfriend.

Though of course, although most feedback was positive, congratulating the male on the win and the courage he had to come out, there were of course the netizens who criticised the young male, for no particular reason.

Just because he had the dream life and they're just jealous.

"Jay-ah! I'm home!" The familiar soft, gentle voice made Jay smile.