Oneshot 16 [New Kid]

Ship: Heeseung×Sunghoon×Sunoo

Hey yall I'm back and ready to attack, now this was requested by elizajanee_ !

Start!

"Heeseungie Hyung!"

Heeseung just exited from his Physics class when he heard an all too familiar voice calling out his name.

He turned his head to the direction of the sound and smiled when he realised it was his boyfriends.

The two of them rushed over to him, bags making rustling noises as they ran to him.

"Hello Sunghoonie and Sunoo~" Heeseung greeted, flashing them a sweet smile, patting their heads.

"Hyung! Here you go! Your weekly bouquet!" Sunoo exclaimed, gently pushing a bouquet filled with blooming white and light pink flowers wrapped neatly in 2 shades of pink with a dark red ribbon tied around it.

Heeseung gratefully accepted the bouquet, a soft gasp leaving his lips as he recieved the precious cargo in his hands.

"It's so beautiful..." Heeseung whispered, admiring the variety of flowers.

"The meaning basically is 'You're lovely' and 'Purity and Innocence'" Sunghoon explained, grinning widely as he watch Heeseung smell the sweet aroma.

"I chose it!" Sunoo butted in, closing his eyes, a smug smile on his lips, puffing out his chest.

"Oh shut up! We had Jaeho help us with it." Sunghoon retorted back, pressing his index finger accusingly at Sunoo's chest.

Heeseung quickly squeezed himself between them, interwining his fingers with the other two, bouquet safely kept inside his bag with the flowers peeping out from it.

"Let's go, you two." Heeseung teasingly sighed, pulling them along to their dorm, not wanting to hear their childish argument.

As they walked out of the school gates to their dorm, Heeseung was once again trapped in their endless bickering and softly giggled to himself, reminiscing how they became a couple.

-

Sunghoon and Sunoo were walking side by side on the pavement, feeling the spring breeze gently caress their skin and ruffle their hair.

The Sun shone its warm light on them, its rays contrasting the chilly wind.

It was their first day of school at a new school.

"Is this the one?" Sunoo asked once the magnificent 'HYBE University' was only a few metres away from them.

"Yeah, no shit." Sunghoon rolled his eyes at the younger before halting to a stop in front of the golden gates.

"This...is huge!" Sunoo gasped out in shock.

Sunghoon's eyes doubled in size looking at the huge university, levels and levels of classrooms and more blocks and dormitories.

The older confidently pushed open the gates, stepping inside the school premises.

"Well, let's go then." He commented, striding inside the school.

"Yah! Wait up!" Sunoo called out after him, catching up with him.

"We have to go to the Office first..." Sunghoon muttered, taking a map that was conveniently located near the entrance.