Oneshot 2. HeeKi

This was requested by my boo poppyemerald! Enjoy ;)

Y/N will be included in this book as a side character!!

Ship: Heeseung × Niki

This book will mainly be in Y/N p.o.v

Start!

I walked through the golden gates of HYBE University to be met with a sight of a crowd.

Hmm... weird. I thought.

I walked past the crowd and went to find him.

And that "him" is my best friend, Lee Heeseung. A.k.a the so called school's "bad guy" to be honest, he wasnt even bad, he was a pure fluff ball, a total angel, but people mistook him for his beautiful visuals and introverted personality and called him the "bad guy".

"Seungie!" I called out as Heeseung looked up from his book, he was leaning against the locker. He let out a small smile, and replied, "Good morning, y/n."

"Do you know what's happening there?" I asked, fingers pointing at the front of the school. Heeseung looked to where I was pointing at, and he shrugged. "Probably a new transfer. Everyone goes crazy for them." He replied curtly, before going back to reading his book.

I glanced back at the crowd before looking away, keeping my things in my locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first period had already started and the teacher hadn't came in yet.

I looked around, and looked back at Heeseung, who was still reading the book.

Smirking, I snatched his book from his hands and his doe eyes grew wider.

"Why's this book so interesting? Let's take a look. Hmm... Ethan slammed Aiden against a wall and immediately started making...oh...uhm." I read a sentence from the book and was immediately shut down.

Heeseung snatched back the book, a red hue gracing his face. He looked down before pushing his glasses back up.

"Ayo, you gotta lend me that book after you're done, buddy." I teased as I watched him bookmark the page and keep it inside his bag.

He was about to say something when we heard clicking sounds.

Mr. Oh was here, his soles of the boots clanked against the hard floor.

"Listen up class. We've got a new transfer student and since the school year reopened, I want everyone to got to know each other for the first period. Got it? You may come in now."

As soon as he said that, a tall male, tall as in taller than 6 feet. And that was way taller than me and slightly taller than Heeseung. The male was extremely handsome, he had sharp eyes and had a bag slung on one side of his shoulder.

The class was soon filled with whispers and giggles, mostly fangirling or fanboying about the transfer student.

I looked to my side to see Heeseung's reaction.

Blank.

As always. He rarely showed any type of emotions.

Well he never showed any type of emotions after his death...