Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞

Ship: Heeseung×Sunghoon

Light angst!

Requested by introvert_xvc !!
Update again? I guess! Let me spoil you guys ^3^

Start!

"What exactly are we?" Heeseung muttered as he stared at his bare upper torso in the full length mirror of his bathroom.

His chest was filled with red, blue and purple blooms and bite marks, a red hickey right on his left collarbone.

He liked to remember that fateful Friday night.

Flashback

The glass of tequila swiveled in his hands as he swayed to the loud, blarring music of some pop song by Bruno Mars.

His head felt light and his vision was blurred.

All that he could make out was the ocean of sweaty bodies dancing with each other in every single corner of the room, others making out like they were the only ones in the place.

And where did Hangyeom and Jeyou go? Those two were the ones who dragged him to this party thrown by Jackson or whoever that was.

He squinted to make out the figure that was nearing him, the colourful, flashy, bright light that bounced from every wall not helping his mini task.

The unknown man neared him until he was right smack in front of him.

He looked familiar, but Heeseung wouldn't dare say he knew him.

Through his fuzzy sight, he could draw out the sharp, chiseled features of the mysterious man.

Short, dirty blonde hair slicked back with too much gel, the lights reflected of it creating a wet glow. Sharp nose, pale-almost like a vampire-skin, dark, pooless eyes and fangs that glint under the red lights in a mysterious way.

He hovered slightly over Heeseung but his built was way more firm and broad.

He was dressed in a plain black shirt, a black leather jacket over it and paired it with black slacks decorated with multiple chains. And to say he was hot, was an understatement.

"Are you Lee Heeseung?" He asked, holding his hand out for a handshake.

"Yes..." He replied, mind dazed and voice slightly slurred. He stuck his hand out too, shaking the other's.

"I'm Park Sunghoon, from your Chemistry class."

As if Heeseung wanted to know that.

"And I was wondering if you would like to have a dance with me," Sunghoon asked, extending his hand and bowing slightly like those princes asking a princess for a dance.

This might be his only chance to hook up with someone, so Heeseung bounced up at the invitation, a bit too excited.

He took one last sip of his tequila, dawning in the way the sweet and cold liquid dripped down his velvet inner walls, before setting it down on a table.

"I would love to," Heeseung replied, gracefully placing his hand on top of the other's.

The other smirked at the response and twirled Heeseung until the other was just an inch away from kissing or colliding, either one.

The music switched up and 'Light A Flame' was playing.

Sunghoon wound an arm around Heeseung's slim waist and Heeseung encircled his arm around the latter's neck.