Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]

Ship: Heeseung × Jay

Requested by aixylsm!

Enjoy~

Start!

♫︎ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒂-𝒉𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚
𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆? ♫︎

"You coming to the tournament next week, pretty?" Niki, the basketball captain asked Heeseung, the cheerleader of the soccer team.

"Yeah, why not? Besides the soccer team will be there anyways. You playing?" Heeseung replied nonchalantly.

"Mhm. Will make a shot for you bae. Better watch carefully~" Niki smirked before walking away, spinning a basketball in his hand, the other holding onto the purple jacket he draped over his shoulders.

Heeseung looked at his retreating figure and smirked. "Alright, buddy." He mouthed out.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see some players from the soccer team and he rolled his eyes, putting his bad in the locker and slamming it shut before making his way to the classroom.

Jay stared at the back of the cheerleader's back, boring holes in it with his sharp glare.

"Ayo, ain't that Heeseung hyung?" He heard Jake whisper.

"Yeah, seems like he kinda likes Niki." Sunghoon replied back.

"Wait, you mean the basketball captain?" Minwoo gasped.

Jay gritted his jaw before he felt someone pat his back.

He turned his head around and was met with a reassuring smile from Jaeho, the other cheerleader from their team.

"Don't be so jealous, hyung." The younger teased but before Jay could roll his eyes at the sly remark, he spoke once again, "Hyung, but for real, I think you should shoot your shot before it gets too late."

And once he said that, he quickly ran away down the hallway, probably to go find Heeseung or something.

Jay sighed, it was very hopeless.

He had a crush on Heeseung for quite a long time by now.

It's odd.

"Heeseung was different from others," he heard Sunoo spoke before, "Men like to be treated like shit for some reason. It's turns them on like no other."

Jay or anyone from the soccer team would have anyone head over heels for them.

But, Heeseung was an interesting case.

Hard to get maybe, he told himself multiple times.

The latter had beautiful, innocent visuals that contrasted his rather stubborn and bratty personality.